NOW you can say you heard it all!

vraiblonde said:
Yes it is :lmao:

I've had experiences with people who were "highly allergic" to some common substance, yet it didn't bother them unless they knew about it. Allergic to eggs, yet the cookie didn't bother them until I told them there were eggs in the batter.

My Mom is supposedly allergic to cats, but my cat slept right next to her for several nights without her knowledge and she never had a problem...until Kitty quit being so skitty and revealed himself. She suddenly broke out in these very real hives and had to go to the hospital.

:lol:
:smack:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
kwillia said:
I want you to understand that it's not always in someone's head.
Not always, I agree. But most of the time. At least, that is my experience.

My cousin was "allergic" to strawberries when he was a kid because his Munchausen Mommy told him he was and always made such a big deal fussing over him. "Oh, Gent (how that for a name?) can't have that jam - he's highly allergic! Why just last week we had to take him to the hospital because a kid at his lunch table had (whatever strawberry thing "made him sick")."

Now he's an adult and his strawberry allergy has mysteriously disappeared. And he's straight with a normal marriage and normal children! :jet:

Mikeinsmd

kwillia said:
Not so funny now...:frown:URL=http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/20051125/peanut_allergy_051125/20051125?hub=Canada]Teenager with peanut allergy dies after a kiss[/URL] A Quebec teenager with a peanut allergy has died after kissing her boyfriend who had eaten a peanut butter sandwich hours earlier. Fifteen-year-old Christina Desforges died Monday. She went into anaphylactic shock and in spite of being given an adrenalin shot, could not be revived.
How do you remember these old threads?? :confused:

I was about to post this bc I clicked on Vrai's original link: :killingme

Article Not Available
The article that you are trying to view is no longer available through this Web site. The content is copyrighted by the Associated Press, which requires WFTV.com to delete its stories two weeks after they are originally posted.