NRA: “hold my beer”

Midnightrider

That's cute. Take a little trip back in this thread and you'll see who posted the clip of the vid you were whining about.

Guess how I found it?
:killingme

To recap
The NRA gets fauxraged over diversity and then puts Thomas the tank engine and his buddies in kkk hoods.
You go on to defend this idiocy because ‘super diversity is the debil’

It turns out that there is no forced diversity at play, the NRA just neglected to disclose that the offending African character was part of thomas’ trip around the world.

Yep, sounds right.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
It's expelled gas. Bodies will do that for quite some time.

True dat. And he'll expell to the bitter end, never realizing how many times he's failed at debating and had his arse handed to him. He's become practically an "entertainment feature" on this forum. Like Tranny...

Midnightrider

True dat. And he'll expell to the bitter end, never realizing how many times he's failed at debating and had his arse handed to him. He's become practically an "entertainment feature" on this forum. Like Tranny...

So which part did I have wrong mo?

PsyOps

Pixelated
I’ll take that as you not being able to figure out what Thomas the Train has to do with the 2ndA :killingme

Is this the kind of BS that you want them spending your money on?

Yes, I don't see what Thomas the Train is doing in the same way you see it. :lol: It's stupid train for cripes sake! It's a cartoon. Trying to apply diversity to a stupid cartoon train is............ stupid. It deserve criticism. A lot of us are fed up with targeting our kids with this PC bull####.

I don't give a damn how the NRA spends their money.

Last edited:

Midnightrider

Yes, I don't see what Thomas the Train is doing in the same way you see it. :lol: It's stupid train for cripes sake! It's a cartoon. Trying to apply diversity to a stupid cartoon train is............ stupid. It deserve criticism. A lot of us are fed up with targeting our kids with this PC bull####.

I don't give a damn how the NRA spends their money.

What are they doing?
I know what the NRA spun up, but that in no way reflects reality.

Thomas has always been diverse, but this ‘forced diversity’ is c9mpletely made up. The ####ing train went on a world tour. If you go to Africa, you are likely to see things from Africa. If you go to Asia, yep, you are going to meet Asians. Since when is a toy train traveling around the world and meeting new friends ‘diversity for diversity’s sake’?
Once you wade in past the spin, the NRAs putting Thomas in kkk hoods is even more ridiculous.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Thomas has always been diverse,

This right here... How is a gray-faced train projecting diversity or not projecting diversity? It's a stupid train. But somehow, they producers of the show felt there was something lacking in their diversity, thus having some sort of racist under tone - thus the reason for the white hoods.

You took this whole thing seriously, where Dana was simply using hyperbole to point how stupid the whole thing is. And it appears to have had it's desired affect - it got you people on the left's heads exploding over it. THAT is far more entertaining than than of the rest of this.