O No School Again!!!

horsesrock93

Chevy Is Da BOMB!!!!
:bigwhoop: School is in again and im now a freshmen at CHS and already lost... IT CANT BE HAPPNING!!! but there is all of Seniors i know...:high5:

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
I ment ALOT... Whats that look for....

ALOT is actually two words.

It is a lot.

Ment is Meant

I am not trying to bust your chops on spelling but the teachers will not put up with that in papers. Writing papers for school like you are texting friends is a big no-no.

Duckz

I already hate high school. It's too big.:whistle:

:popcorn:

To be fair, I went to college with kids who couldn't string a coherent paragraph together, and they graduated. The biology professors laughed until they cried over the lab reports though :whistle::otter:

Last edited:

devinej

Lap reports?? LOL

that must have been an interesting class...

i went to an English Snob school....you will never catch me making grammatical errors...lol...right....

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
:popcorn:

To be fair, I went to college with kids who couldn't string a coherent paragraph together, and they graduated. The biology professors laughed until they cried over the lap reports though :whistle::otter:

I used to edit papers for friends and classmates, now I'm lucky if I don't make too many mistakes. It's funny how easy it is to forget certain grammar rules. I also can not spell worth a hill-o'-beans. But, I noticed a typo in the small print on a tv automobile advertisement the other day.

A friend of mine is an english teacher and I helped her grade papers that her students had to write about a banana fish. Some of the papers were simply HORRIBLE.

Even in text messages I can't stand the shorthand stuff like "ur", "2", etc.

horsesrock93

Chevy Is Da BOMB!!!!
Even in text messages I can't stand the shorthand stuff like "ur", "2", etc.

If you dont have a full keybord phone it takes FOREVER to text someone..

For Example this is easy to type with a keybord phone: Hey you, how are you??? Do you want to go riding sometime??? But, Tommaro xBecause i have school.
Now in text forme if you DO NOT have a full keybord phone: Hey u. how r u? do u want 2 go riding sometime? but not 2marro cuz i have skool.

fredsaid2

Work hard this year. It's difficult to recover your GPA if you slack freshman year. Even one low grade can ruin it. Don't forget a single assignment. If you're struggling in a class your homework and class participation grades can really help offset lower test grades. Stay organized and you should be just fine. Enjoy high school, they can be some of your most fun years. :smile:

MrX

High Octane
I know you do... i get to lisson to you complaine ALL DAY LONG:duel:

If you dont have a full keybord phone it takes FOREVER to text someone..

For Example this is easy to type with a keybord phone: Hey you, how are you??? Do you want to go riding sometime??? But, Tommaro xBecause i have school.
Now in text forme if you DO NOT have a full keybord phone: Hey u. how r u? do u want 2 go riding sometime? but not 2marro cuz i have skool.

:doh: we are doomed.