O No School Again!!!

devinej

i think too much texting has ruined her real life spelling capabilities...

lisson = listen....gotta work on that, girlie

J

jjsmommy99

Reading over my fellow classmates papers when I was in college was ridiculous. I always wondered how they made it to UMD!!! Maybe spelling needs to be incorporated into high school and maybe even college.

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
If you dont have a full keybord phone it takes FOREVER to text someone..
Just like with anything else if you practice tapping out the letters or if you use t9Word (or a similar function that is available on just about every phone I've seen) you will soon become proficient. It takes more time to switch from ABC to 123 to symbol, etc.

kmbetit

K Betit
:bigwhoop: School is in again and im now a freshmen at CHS and already lost... IT CANT BE HAPPNING!!! but there is all of Seniors i know...:high5:

CHS? Oh man that stinks. hehe. I graduated from Calvert two years ago. You'll be fine. Just do your work, keep your grades up, and get the hell out of there in four years. Who do you have? What classes are you taking? I'm actually headed down there today, my mom works at the career center, and I had some amazing (And some awful) teachers I want to visit today. Good luck! PM me if you need any help figuring teachers out. By the time I graduated I had Ms. Johnson eating out of the palm of my hand. Some sketchy stuff goes on at that school....:yikes:

Duckz

i think too much texting has ruined her real life spelling capabilities...

lisson = listen....gotta work on that, girlie

S-M-R-T

Attachments

• cat.jpg
    cat.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 36

IntegritysDream

Im back in public high school and love it!
Homeschooling was really boring with no social life, and nothing but reading....
its pretty hard to figuare out geometry with trigg in it without a teacher too :lmao:

IntegritysDream

OH and texting really does fry your spelling skills. On almost every paper i have done in school so far, ive had to erase and rewrite many times because i would do it in short hand without even thinking twice. haha

jumpergirl976

I like high school now it was just the frist day I didn't like lol I made some new friends already :) and I hope I can get really good grades so I can be in people to people.

BlissfulJumper

Equestrian :)
Im back in public high school and love it!
Homeschooling was really boring with no social life, and nothing but reading....
its pretty hard to figuare out geometry with trigg in it without a teacher too :lmao:

i think i saw you in one of your classes... Tiderman? I was the girl that came and visted her and told you guys not be mean to her. haha.. she's the best teacher ever!