Oakridge on Sunday

Loper

Animal Poor!
Who's going to the trail ride at Oakridge this weekend? I've been asked to photog the event. So if you are going to be there come say hi before the ride and let me know if you are interested in pictures. I'll Put sign up sheet out so you can enter your info.. :yay:

mingiz

Horse Poor
I'm not going to Oakridge. I'm going to ride with 2baymares down in my neck of the woods. So I will go 2miles verus 40. You guys have fun....:howdy:

2baymares

I'm not going to Oakridge. I'm going to ride with 2baymares down in my neck of the woods. So I will go 2miles verus 40. You guys have fun....:howdy:

mmmmm...Oakridge a couple miles from me..... So I will be hauling 40+ miles.

Mingiz, we gonna have fun. :yahoo:

Tazgirl

It was a great ride. Loper if you got a good pic of my friend on her little bay quarter horse I would like to buy a 5X7 from you so I can give it to her.

W

WhoCares

It was a great ride. Loper if you got a good pic of my friend on her little bay quarter horse I would like to buy a 5X7 from you so I can give it to her.

:cartwheel:banana::high5:

It was nice seeing you today!! Your boy is rather handsome.

Loper

Animal Poor!

which little bay? I'm downloading them now so I don't know what I have yet...

Pepin

Loper,

A friend of mine convinced me Saturday night to come out to the Oakridge trail ride today. Would there be any chance I could find out if there is a picture of me that I could purchase from you? (I'm assuming you're the lady taking photos at the cauldron of horse treats along with the scarecrow/judge?) Timberwolf was suitably horrified at that cauldron & if you have any good or funny photos, I'd like to purchase a 5x7 of them.

I was riding a giraffe of a TB with an english saddle. (I had on a grey polo, green britches & a Tipperary helmet.)

Tara

Loper

Animal Poor!
Loper,

A friend of mine convinced me Saturday night to come out to the Oakridge trail ride today. Would there be any chance I could find out if there is a picture of me that I could purchase from you? (I'm assuming you're the lady taking photos at the cauldron of horse treats along with the scarecrow/judge?) Timberwolf was suitably horrified at that cauldron & if you have any good or funny photos, I'd like to purchase a 5x7 of them.

I was riding a giraffe of a TB with an english saddle. (I had on a grey polo, green britches & a Tipperary helmet.)

Tara

Pepin,
Yes, I was at the cauldron of horse treats, and I believe I remember you and Timberwolf. :howdy: I am still going through the mounting pictures and haven't got that far yet. when I'm done uploading them the website is 4LEGGEDFOTOS - Animal Photography

I'll post a note here when all the pics are up. They'll probably go up in stages over the next couple days so check back if you don't see yours yet.

Wasn't that when the wind was kicking up?