Oakridge on Sunday

Loper

Animal Poor!
mounting pics are up... some of the cauldron obstacle will go up tonight but not all... I'll get the rest up tomorrow night.
shopping cart will be available after all the pictures are up.

Cauldron pics are up...

ElliesMom

no I have come to terms with the fact I DO NOT photograph well even though Ellie does. Its OK you do such wonderful photography it just barely hurts, butt thanks!

I love your photos by the way. It must be so hard to capture what makes our guys so special, but you sure do. Thanks a bunch.

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
Loper i love the pics that you took of me & Flare, and me and Bones practicing barrels in the ring!!! I didnt even know that we were going to it, cause we just got back from tn the night before, then when i woke up sunday mom asked if i wanted to go and i did, so did my dad and my mom brought her old trail horse out. It was lots of fun and it was for a good cause. The thing that i had difficulty with was the jumps, the lady came around the corner and flare freaked:pete: it was fun.

Loper

Animal Poor!
no I have come to terms with the fact I DO NOT photograph well even though Ellie does. Its OK you do such wonderful photography it just barely hurts, butt thanks!

I love your photos by the way. It must be so hard to capture what makes our guys so special, but you sure do. Thanks a bunch.

:lmao: I do not photograph well which is why I place myself on the other side of the camera... :lmao:

Love the "BUTT THANKS"... :killingme

glad you enjoyed the pictures! :love:

Loper

Animal Poor!
Loper i love the pics that you took of me & Flare, and me and Bones practicing barrels in the ring!!! I didnt even know that we were going to it, cause we just got back from tn the night before, then when i woke up sunday mom asked if i wanted to go and i did, so did my dad and my mom brought her old trail horse out. It was lots of fun and it was for a good cause. The thing that i had difficulty with was the jumps, the lady came around the corner and flare freaked:pete: it was fun.

Glad you had fun! Even with Pops schooling ya on Bones... :lmao: