Obama & Arizona Governor Have Words...

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Looking at the raw film, it appears the disrespect happened away from the public as there were USSS agents and 'The Beast' between them and the rope line. Only Associated Press photos (the two which are being shown publically) give a limited glimpse into what really happened.

NDN PlaylistWidget

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
You know, I think I'm going to go buy the book since the Library doesn't have it yet. Anyone who can make him mad enough to be that rude has got to have something worth saying...:whistle:

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
You know, I think I'm going to go buy the book since the Library doesn't have it yet. Anyone who can make him mad enough to be that rude has got to have something worth saying...:whistle:

I stopped in at BAM in Waldorf today and the clerk had to look it up in the computer. He said they might possibly have one copy. Searched about five minutes on the back shelves and found a single copy in stock. On news tonight Amazon announced that the book had languished at 2 some thousandth most popular on Tuesday. Today it's 21st most popular. You might want to order it online since it doesn't appear the book stores thought much of her before that photo.

E

EmptyTimCup

really is it that hard ?

[amazon]0062106392[/amazon]

there is even a kindle edition for instant gratification

BOP

as i said, she made the statement i was talking about "feeling threatened" in a TV interview. I saw it on the today show and again on one of the cable channels this morning

this was the quote:
"I felt a little bit threatened - if you will - in the attitude that he had," Brewer said.

Ariz. Gov. Brewer, Obama exchange tense words | abc7.com

1) look at the picture again. Pay close attention to the body language. First of all, he's a man, she's a woman. Ask any woman; the prudent woman is always (on subconcious) alert for physical threat from a male. Any male. Second, he's quite a bit bigger than she is. Third, notice the way he's in her personal space.

2) Think about who he is. I'll spell it out for you: he's (nominally) the most powerful man in the world, in terms of the resources available to him. The mafia only wishes they commanded that kind of power. If you think that's not threatening, you're deluded.

BOP

Pfft...it's not like it's a tough thing to do. All you have to do is disagree with him.