Obama Comments and Hyperbole

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Biographer says Obama hoped he’d never read letters to his ex-girlfriend; Michelle transformed since Chicago

“Barack made it clear to me that he hoped I would never read them, I can put it that way. I think if the letters to Sheila ever become public, I think that will be a signal event,” Garrow told Fox News.

“Those letters would detail just how extremely serious and extremely intense a relationship that was and that it continued off and on into his Harvard Law School years,” he added.

How was he this close to Obama? Because while writing the biography “Rising Star: The Making of Barack Obama,” which came out in 2017, he reportedly had several off-the-record conversations with the former president.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Have seen the reportage on his "fantasies."
Reminds me of Bill Clinton's "I never inhaled."

SamSpade

I think I prefer the take that Greg and Tyrus had, on their show.
I don't remember who took which, but they both believed the fantasy thing was a LIE he told his girlfriend, either to impress her with his wokeness, or as a way of ditching her because he thought more about MEN. As in, it's not you, I just think I might prefer men.

Other men we have in government - if they're gay, you can kind of tell.
Obama wasn't really overtly masculine - but he didn't give off a gay vibe either.

Hijinx

I don't remember who took which, but they both believed the fantasy thing was a LIE he told his girlfriend, either to impress her with his wokeness, or as a way of ditching her because he thought more about MEN. As in, it's not you, I just think I might prefer men.

Obama wasn't really overtly masculine - but he didn't give off a gay vibe either.
I disagree. IMO he gave off a gay vibe that was hard to miss, and obviously others thought so too as it was always in the shadows.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
You're shitting us, right?
narc.jpg
28slide11.jpg
fairy.jpg

SamSpade

You're shitting us, right?
Nope. Tell me, you've probably met or known a lot of gay men? Most of the time, you knew it within ten seconds of listening to them talk, gesture with their hands, facial expressions. Some are more obvious. Bootyjudge is CLEARLY gay, but of course, he's out.

Obama was just not terribly masculine but also not overtly feminine either.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
🔥 Another update: yesterday, the New York Times ran a totally-believable story headlined, “Drowning Death of Obama Family Chef Is Ruled an Accident.”

You’ll recall, I’m sure, that last month the Obama family chef, Tafari Campbell, 45, was paddleboarding around near the former president’s home when he suddenly and unexpectedly drowned. According to police reports, emergency services responded to an unidentified caller who reported a “male paddleboarder who had gone into the water, appeared to briefly struggle to stay on the surface and then submerged and did not resurface.”

He briefly struggled. Briefly.

According to the Times, the chief medical examiner’s office has now determined that Mr. Campbell's untimely death on July 23rd was totally caused by an accidental drowning following "submersion in a body of water.” And that’s it. In other words, the chef, fitness junkie and father of two, who often posted workout and timed-swimming videos on his social media, just fell off his paddle board and drowned.

Tafari didn’t think to grab on to the paddle board. And, apparently, he forgot how to swim. He forgot how to doggy paddle. He even forgot how to float. All those timed swimming sessions and bench presses couldn’t save him.

Even
briefly.

From the few news reports it appears that the medical examiner’s conclusion was based on the lack of any external injuries. There was no reference to any internal injuries, say, to Tafari’s heart.

Paddle boarding will be outlawed any day now. Climate change has made it unacceptably dangerous. Here are just a few similar stories that I found reported — just since the jab rollout. Before that, the most recent paddleboard drowning I could find was back in 2017.

There are probably more, but check these out:

image 7.png

(In this one, the dad drowned after struggling briefly, but his two young kids safely swam to shore.)

And, just two weeks ago:

image 6.png

So. Safety first, people. Helmets and life preservers when you’re paddleboarding in this climate. Unless you skipped the shots.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
🔥 Another update: yesterday, the New York Times ran a totally-believable story headlined, “Drowning Death of Obama Family Chef Is Ruled an Accident.”

You’ll recall, I’m sure, that last month the Obama family chef, Tafari Campbell, 45, was paddleboarding around near the former president’s home when he suddenly and unexpectedly drowned. According to police reports, emergency services responded to an unidentified caller who reported a “male paddleboarder who had gone into the water, appeared to briefly struggle to stay on the surface and then submerged and did not resurface.”

💉 The Obama chef story just got a lot more complicated. Judicial Watch published an article to its website late last week headlined, “Judicial Watch: Police Records Show Secret Service Reported Obama’s Personal Chef Tafari Campbell was Missing, Body was Found Using Sonar.

image 13.png

Based on police documents obtained from public records requests, Judicial Watch added a bunch of new details, including that the Secret Service first reported Campbell missing, which is interesting, but one item stood out beyond that: the police found Obama chef Tafari Campbell’s clothes long before they found his body.

From the July 23rd police report:

Secret Service Agent [REDACTED] advd best access is from the residence, they are deploying a rescue swimmer and a zodiac boat right now.
RP adv no lifevest was worn, they have recovered the paddle board and clothing. Still no contact with missing party. They still have a boat and rescue swimmers in the area.

In other words, Campbell was, apparently, paddle boarding naked. In Martha’s Vineyard. And a diligent search by Secret Service rescue swimmers failed to turn up his body.

As regular readers know, so far I’ve reported this bizarre story straight as a rail. Apart from suggesting an obvious connection with the jabs, I have not indulged any of the unverifiable but quite understandable speculation over chef Campbell’s untimely demise.

But this nude paddleboarding business doesn’t add up.

From the beginning, we were told police had been notified by an anonymous informant (whose name remains redacted) who said they saw Campbell “briefly” struggling in the water next to his board — with another paddelboarder.

Why wouldn’t the anonymous informant have mentioned Campbell was naked? Who was the other paddleboarder? Were they naked?

We’re talking about snooty Martha’s Vineyard. I refuse to believe that naked paddleboarding, or naked anything for that matter, is tolerated in that prude, swanky domain. They didn’t even tolerate a handful of illegal aliens shipped there from Florida — in spite of virtuously labeling themselves a “sanctuary city.”

A nude Tafari should’ve stood out like a sore thumb, or a sore whatever was sticking out. You know what I mean.

And then we get to the why. Nothing at all on his fairly-extensive social media suggested Campbell was a nudist. That only leaves a shameful, private fetish as the remaining semi-innocent explanation. But why would a married professional chef, who used to cook at the White House, whose livelihood depended on impeccably staying out of trouble, be paddling around in potential risk of being arrested for a sex crime at any second just because a nosy neighbor happened to look over in his direction?

I have no doubt the Martha’s Vineyard police are used the eccentric habits of high-net-worth residents and used to exercising a certain level of … discretion. But come on. This is the age of cell phones, NEST cameras, and P1000 zoom with night vision. Why take the chance?

The imagination boggles. What do you think happened?

Clem72

Nope. Tell me, you've probably met or known a lot of gay men? Most of the time, you knew it within ten seconds of listening to them talk, gesture with their hands, facial expressions. Some are more obvious. Bootyjudge is CLEARLY gay, but of course, he's out.

Obama was just not terribly masculine but also not overtly feminine either.
I'm just saying, if you get to the pearly gates and Peter says your life is perfectly balanced and so to enter heaven you have to correctly answer the tie breaker question "who of the following is gay, Barack Obama or Lindsay Graham", how confident are you? I know which one I am picking.

SamSpade

I'm just saying, if you get to the pearly gates and Peter says your life is perfectly balanced and so to enter heaven you have to correctly answer the tie breaker question "who of the following is gay, Barack Obama or Lindsay Graham", how confident are you? I know which one I am picking.
*TOUGH* call. Lindsey is effeminate and never married. Rumors have circulated for years.

Kinnakeet

I see your Gaydar was working overtime...lol

SamSpade

I see your Gaydar was working overtime...lol
Funny thing is, in retrospect, I was usually very bad at it, ESPECIALLY lesbians.
And I've had at least two male friends that everyone thought - or "knew" - was gay, and it just never dawned on me.

Plus I work with a guy who has like the gayest voice you've ever heard - married, kids, NOT gay and is somewhat annoyed at this point in life that people assume that he IS.

SamSpade

I thought the mooch went to Princeton?
You know what gets me is, I've heard - never actually read it - that her senior year thesis is so atrocious, that it's a miracle it was even approved - it's loaded with personal opinions and written with the erudition of a middle school student.

Had it been Barack - you could understand that he was being groomed early by mentors, and he could get a pass, but Michelle wasn't anyone at this time.

SamSpade

Kinda like Kamala speeches, eh?
That woman's idiocy utterly baffles me. I don't think I could deliberately come up with the stupid that comes out of her.

I do not see how it is possible that she EVER argued before a court.