Obama Illegal Alien?

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
A .jpg of a birth certificate the has the serial number blacked out at the top and "Void if altered" at the bottom isn't much proof

Especially if the safety print in the border wasn't used by the state until several years after the birth recorded on the form.

A .jpg of a birth certificate the has the serial number blacked out at the top and "Void if altered" at the bottom isn't much proof

I take that black box as digitally placed on the jpeg, not the document - but I'm not sure of that. That said, though I'd concede there may be legitimate reason to block out that number when disseminating the image to a wide audience, I haven't been able to come up with one as yet.

Regardless, the DOH director's statement stands.

Especially if the safety print in the border wasn't used by the state until several years after the birth recorded on the form.

That would just suggest that the certification of live birth which is pictured was issued after they began using that border. It would have suspected that the COLB in question had been issued more recently anyway.

morningrain

What I don't understand is why he does not have his own birth certificate. Everything I have ever applied for, school, passport, driver's license, etc... you need your birth certificate not a certificate of live birth. When my husband and I had to get passports they would not take his certificate of live birth. If we have to supply our birth certificates for everyday life why should he not have to supply his to become leader of our country. (And he should have to supply it for everyone to see). Why drag this out if there is nothing to hide.

Obama when ask about his birth certificate :lalala:

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
That would just suggest that the certification of live birth which is pictured was issued after they began using that border. It would have suspected that the COLB in question had been issued more recently anyway.

Based upon the date on the purported COLB, the paper upon which it was written hadn't been created yet.

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
It's a lot like the fact the Selective Service registration for one Barack H Obama has a date that does not correspond to the date CLAIMED to have been registered (or some other coding and dating discrepancy).

Based upon the date on the purported COLB, the paper upon which it was written hadn't been created yet.

Which date are you referring to? The only dates I see are the date of birth and the date the record was filed by the registrar. I don't see anything indicating when that copy of the certification was issued - meaning, when Barack Obama (or someone else with a tangible interest, whichever the case was) requested and received the copy that is pictured.

I'm not ruling out the possibility the document pictured online is a forgery, I've no way to know for sure either way - but the paper it's printed on being to some degree new (accepting that to be the case arguendo), doesn't establish that it is a forgery, because we (or at least, I) don't have any indication of when this copy is supposed to have been printed.

Otter

Nothing to see here
What I find odd is that absolutely no one has stepped forward and said..yes, I remember when she was pregnant, had the baby..etc..no neighbors, no friends, no nothing..did she live in a cocoon?

thatguy

What I don't understand is why he does not have his own birth certificate. Everything I have ever applied for, school, passport, driver's license, etc... you need your birth certificate not a certificate of live birth. When my husband and I had to get passports they would not take his certificate of live birth. If we have to supply our birth certificates for everyday life why should he not have to supply his to become leader of our country. (And he should have to supply it for everyone to see). Why drag this out if there is nothing to hide.

actually, the last thing i heard him say on the subject was "i could walk around with my BC stapled to my forehead and it wouldn't matter to some people. Therefore i am not going to give this any more attention than it deserves"
(about a month ago-paraphrased)

seemed like a pretty logical argument, particularly considering the hawaii officals statement that obama was born in hawaii.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
actually, the last thing i heard him say on the subject was "i could walk around with my BC stapled to my forehead and it wouldn't matter to some people. Therefore i am not going to give this any more attention than it deserves"
(about a month ago-paraphrased)

seemed like a pretty logical argument, particularly considering the hawaii officals statement that obama was born in hawaii.

Seems like the logical thing to do would be to produce the evidence in court and be done with it instead of spending hundreds of thousands of dollars to prevent any evidence of his past coming to light.

... and once that's done. ANY and ALL subsequent legal action about his birth could be summarily dismissed.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
What I find odd is that absolutely no one has stepped forward and said..yes, I remember when she was pregnant, had the baby..etc..no neighbors, no friends, no nothing..did she live in a cocoon?
Someone sure did step forward! It was his grandmother who said she was right there when he was born. In Kenya.

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
Which date are you referring to? The only dates I see are the date of birth and the date the record was filed by the registrar. I don't see anything indicating when that copy of the certification was issued - meaning, when Barack Obama (or someone else with a tangible interest, whichever the case was) requested and received the copy that is pictured.

I'm not ruling out the possibility the document pictured online is a forgery, I've no way to know for sure either way - but the paper it's printed on being to some degree new (accepting that to be the case arguendo), doesn't establish that it is a forgery, because we (or at least, I) don't have any indication of when this copy is supposed to have been printed.

This is an official COLB of a real person. Note the date the document was accepted by the register? There is also bleed-through from stamps and embossing on the reverse side that has to do with when the document was issued. BTW: This person voluntarily submitted this document to help prove the Obama COLB was a forgery. ATLAS EXCLUSIVE: FINAL REPORT ON OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE FORGERY CHANGE YOU CAN BELIEVE IN - Atlas Shrugs

Attachments

• COLB.jpg
    COLB.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:

BernieP

Resident PIA
Don't you think that Nixon's shameful resignation and Clinton's sexcapade made people laugh at us? I think ousting the alien would really show the world that the Dems and the other FOOLS who voted for him really are just that: FOOLS. I also think that our correcting the problem would make us look better to the world and give others who might try it, fair warning...:shrug:

That Nixon was forced to resign stands more as proof that the system works. In hindsight his resignation and subsequent pardon saved the nation the pain of an impeachement. A nation that was trying to recover from Vietnam.

On the other hand, that you remember Clinton's transgression as a sexcapade rather then giving false testimony shows how the system has become corrupted in the years. The charge was that he lied, not that he "had sexual relations with that woman".

The entire birth certificate question should have been addressed prior to the election. Obama refused to address it and the media let is be shows the further errosion of the 4th estate.

This is an official COLB of a real person. Note the date the document was accepted by the register? There is also bleed-through from stamps and embossing on the reverse side that has to do with when the document was issued. BTW: This person voluntarily submitted this document to help prove the Obama COLB was a forgery. ATLAS EXCLUSIVE: FINAL REPORT ON OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE FORGERY CHANGE YOU CAN BELIEVE IN - Atlas Shrugs

Again, I'm not sure how the dates on President Obama's COLB demonstrate that it's a forgery. The 'Date Accepted by State Registrar' on Ms. Decosta's would be the date the original record was filed with the registrar, just as the 'Date Filed by Registrar' on the Barack Obama Certification of Live Birth would be. Note the proximity of those dates to the actual dates of birth.

Those dates don't have anything to do with when a particular copy of a certification was issued. (except to establish an earliest possible date). You said that:

I'm trying to figure out what one has to do with the other. Unless there's a date on the COLB that reflects when it was issued (and printed), why does the date matter with regard to the paper that was used - the certification could have been printed at a time when the paper was used. There's no indication that it wasn't.

A certificate of live birth (for President Obama) is not what was posted online. That was a certification of live birth. A certificate of live birth (what some people seem to be referring to as a birth certificate) is what skeptics want to see. The distinction is not between birth certificates and certificates of live birth, the distinction is between certificates of live birth and certifications of live birth - both of which seem to be accepted as 'birth certificates' for (most of) Hawaii's purposes. The best I can tell from searching the Hawaii government websites is that a certification of live birth is what the Hawaii DOH issues when you request a birth certificate.

EDIT: A certificate of live birth is what the original birth certificate would be and it contains additional information which isn't included on the certification of live birth that the DOH issues.

Last edited:

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
Again, I'm not sure how the dates on President Obama's COLB demonstrate that it's a forgery. The 'Date Accepted by State Registrar' on Ms. Decosta's would be the date the original record was filed with the registrar, just as the 'Date Filed by Registrar' on the Barack Obama Certification of Live Birth would be. Note the proximity of those dates to the actual dates of birth.

Those dates don't have anything to do with when a particular copy of a certification was issued. (except to establish an earliest possible date). You said that:

I'm trying to figure out what one has to do with the other. Unless there's a date on the COLB that reflects when it was issued (and printed), why does the date matter with regard to the paper that was used - the certification could have been printed at a time when the paper was used. There's no indication that it wasn't.

Go to the link and allow the forensic document expert explain it all to you.

NCalif

Hawaii elections clerk: Obama not born here
Official who oversaw ballots in 2008 race says hospital birth certificate non-existent
Hawaii elections clerk: Obama not born here

Also, even if he WAS born in Hawaii (which he was not), he still has citizenship in other countries. That is prohibited in our Constitution. Our founders did not want a US President to have divided loyalties.
Now we know why.

I read a good bit of it, but it doesn't tell me much. I have no way of knowing whether he's correct or just full of ####. Like I said, I don't purport to know whether or not the COLB (for President Obama) is a forgery. I would note that it didn't inspire confidence that whoever wrote that doesn't seem to appreciate the distinction between a certification of live birth and a certificate of live birth (or is intentionally confounding the two), when it is that very distinction that is part of the issue.

That said, I was replying to your statement with regard to how the date on the COLB was probative. On that point, it was clear to me that such didn't in any way demonstrate that the pictured COLB is a forgery. If someone makes assertions as to other details demonstrating that it is a forgery, I'd only comment on them - whether to refute them or confirm them - to the extent I was meaningfully able to do so. I've no dog in this specific fight - I'm not trying to prove or disprove that President Obama was born in Hawaii. I'm only going where the indications lead me.

You know what, I've got an idea that might put this issue to rest (well, for most people, anyway).

I propose that, if enough people really believe President Obama was not born in Hawaii, they make him an offer. It could be a large number of people organizing and collecting money, or just a few wealthy opponents (or seekers of truth) putting up some of their own money. Get together about $5 Million and make a very public announcement to this effect:

President Obama, if you will make a request of the Hawaii DOH to issue another certification of live birth, such that we can see that it came directly from them, then we will donate $5 Million to the Kids Dying from Malaria foundation. Sure, Mr Obama, you don't want to legitimize these 'birthers' by proving again (in his mind) that you were born in Hawaii. But, are you really going to let the malaria kids die? All you have to do is indulge this nonsense (again, in his mind) one more time and think of the lives you can save?

As it is, there's no reason for President Obama to demonstrate anything further. I don't think this situation hurts him in the least politically. So, his failure to do more to demonstrate that Hawaii is indeed his birthplace isn't probative with regard to whether or not it is. Even if it is his birthplace, it makes sense - on some level - for him to just ignore this matter. However, if you create a good reason for him not to (e.g. the criticism he might get from some portion of the population for turning down a significant donation to a worthwhile cause), then his continuing to ignore the issue might be somewhat probative. I suspect he'd realize he was in a bit of a box and tell the Hawaii DOH to release another certification.

And, the money would go to something good. Win/win.