Obama slips on TV: 'My Muslim faith'

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Where's my buddy, Italian Scallion?

Did xaquin44 just refer to himself as a Trojan Horse, as in the condom variety? :killingme:killingme:killingme "Cap that rascal"!

"I'm rubber, you're glue."

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Xaquin44, you're not worth my time; you trash the folks trying to have an intelligent conversation in all the forums you enter.

I won't be seeing your subsequent posts anymore. "hint" :lmao:

Xaquin44

Xaquin44, you're not worth my time; you trash the folks trying to have an intelligent conversation in all the forums you enter.

I won't be seeing your subsequent posts anymore. "hint" :lmao:

I haven't trashed any folks trying to have intelligent conversation. Just you, IS, and mr. doesn't understand the concept of correct pronunciation.

Apparently school wasn't worth your time either.

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
Where's my buddy, Italian Scallion?
Did xaquin44 just refer to himself as a Trojan Horse, as in the condom variety? :killingme:killingme:killingme "Cap that rascal"!
"I'm rubber, you're glue."
No, he's trying to be like his idol below. He meant to do that, heh heh!

Attachments

• PeeWee.jpg
    PeeWee.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 46

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
I haven't trashed any folks trying to have intelligent conversation. Just you, IS, and mr. doesn't understand the concept of correct pronunciation.
I have to differ with you here bubba. You are the KING of name calling and trashing people on this forum. "Primate, moron, bigot, narrow minded and all the other "flowers" that you've given to me alone. Go ahead, say how I've misunderstood your meaning here....:yawn:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
I have to differ with you here bubba. You are the KING of name calling and trashing people on this forum. "Primate, moron, bigot, narrow minded and all the other "flowers" that you've given to me alone. Go ahead, say how I've misunderstood your meaning here....:yawn:

Xaquin44

Oh, I'm sorry, I left out BCP too

and you do realize you all do it too .... and usually first.

Xaquin44

How many terrorists introduce themselves as terrorists to a country they want to destroy? He is slipping up WAAYYY too much lately to ignore but fools like you can't see it. If you can't see the signs that are out there, please stay home; you're dangerous! This man is evil on stilts! His name alone is a big red flag to ANY half intelligent person but many other signs are screaming out to us also. If you want to put a muslim in charge of this country go and vote for him. Your voting date is November 31st this year.

oh look .... before I even posted in this thread.

Xaquin44

Hey Dem's, can you hear me now??? Still wanna put a Muslim in charge of the USA? :loser:

well look! here you are insulting all democrats based on a lie you happen to believe.

note: I still have not posted.

edit: shortly after, I do insult people .... however, only the stupid ones.

Hey IS .... what was it about he who is without sin casting the first stone? Or does that not apply to you?

Last edited:

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
edit: shortly after, I do insult people .... however, only the stupid ones.
Hey IS .... what was it about he who is without sin casting the first stone? Or does that not apply to you?
You need to realize that "fool" is a biblical word to be used as a warning not a put down. (but you wouldn't know that).
Admitting the problem is the first step to improvement & healing. (nyuk, nyuk)
If we could not "cast stones" then Jesus would never have told us to judge others rightly. (but you wouldn't know that either. Ya know, it's one of those hidden biblical meanings). :howdy:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
You need to realize that "fool" is a biblical word to be used as a warning not a put down. (but you wouldn't know that).
If we could not "cast stones" then Jesus would never have told us to judge others rightly. (but you wouldn't know that either. Ya know, it's one of those hidden biblical meanings). :howdy:

IS, somehow, I have the feeling #44 has never reached out, and asked God to help him cope with this life, help him understand the realities, and the moralities - that guide us through our daily lives. That's sad, because on his last days on this earth, he will, like everyone else does - beg: "Lord, please help me?"

Let's hope he doesn't wait too long. The Man upstairs sees all.

Beta84

They're out to get us
I hope that someone has said Obama's comment was taken out of context. If I was erroneously called a hippie and someone said "how do you feel about being called a hippie by this guy", the typical response would be "this guy never talked about the fact that I'm a hippie". It's not an admission, it's restating what was asked. It always sounds wrong, but it's a way to respond to those types of questions. Considering he has been a member of various churches his entire life, that would be a pretty odd for a practicing Muslim.

The question was posed: would you really want a Muslim as president? I ask, why not? Lets not even get into the fact that this country was founded on religious freedom and that racism is bad, but you all realize a big reason why the terrorists hate us, right? It's the same reason non-Muslims world-wide hate this country too. It's because we have guys like Bush who try to push our way of life (which we all certainly agree is better, you know...having rights that aren't based on extreme religion) on them. But if you had someone in charge who they could talk to and maybe make agreements with...who says it wouldn't improve our safety or improve international politics in general? If we could all holds hands and be happy and achieve world peace, why not? Oh wait, we'd all be out of jobs at Pax. Ok not world peace, but an improved situation ;)

It's not like electing a patriotic (all Presidents are clearly patriotic) Muslim would mean we'd hand over our weapons to them and allow them to take over the rest of the world and oppress people and let them blow us up as well. Congress could stop anything that would be problematic...remember, they're all practicing Christians, so you can still feel safe even if you're unsure about Obama's religion...which is some sort of Christianity, by the way.

We just need to listen to what they say, watch who their advisors are, and making rational thoughts on which President would better serve this nation. It's a more responsible way of making a decision than blindly based only on someone's religion or party lines. These two candidates have reached a point where there shouldn't be any dealbreakers outside of their policies and ideas, since that's the stuff we're going to be stuck with when it's all said and done.

Xaquin44

I see .... well then you used the word fool incorrectly.

Or you could just not lie, and admit you were insulting people.

Also, I wasn't aware that 'loser' was a biblical word, but I see you didn't address that one.

edit: also, where did you find this alternate meaning of the word fool?

link?

edit2: I looked it up for you.

Word History: The pejorative nature of the term fool is strengthened by a knowledge of its etymology. Its source, the Latin word follis, meant "a bag or sack, a large inflated ball, a pair of bellows." Users of the word in Late Latin, however, saw a resemblance between the bellows or the inflated ball and a person who was what we would call "a windbag" or "an airhead." The word, which passed into English by way of French, is first recorded in English in a work written around the beginning of the 13th century with the sense "a foolish, stupid, or ignorant person."

You were insulting people and then you came up with a dumb excuse to try and prove yourself right.

In short, you are being quite the fool.

Last edited:

Xaquin44

IS, somehow, I have the feeling #44 has never reached out, and asked God to help him cope with this life, help him understand the realities, and the moralities - that guide us through our daily lives. That's sad, because on his last days on this earth, he will, like everyone else does - beg: "Lord, please help me?"

I'll not be holding my breath.

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
I hope that someone has said Obama's comment was taken out of context. If I was erroneously called a hippie and someone said "how do you feel about being called a hippie by this guy", the typical response would be "this guy never talked about the fact that I'm a hippie". It's not an admission, it's restating what was asked. It always sounds wrong, but it's a way to respond to those types of questions. Considering he has been a member of various churches his entire life, that would be a pretty odd for a practicing Muslim.

The question was posed: would you really want a Muslim as president? I ask, why not? Lets not even get into the fact that this country was founded on religious freedom and that racism is bad, but you all realize a big reason why the terrorists hate us, right? It's the same reason non-Muslims world-wide hate this country too. It's because we have guys like Bush who try to push our way of life (which we all certainly agree is better, you know...having rights that aren't based on extreme religion) on them. But if you had someone in charge who they could talk to and maybe make agreements with...who says it wouldn't improve our safety or improve international politics in general? If we could all holds hands and be happy and achieve world peace, why not? Oh wait, we'd all be out of jobs at Pax. Ok not world peace, but an improved situation ;)

It's not like electing a patriotic (all Presidents are clearly patriotic) Muslim would mean we'd hand over our weapons to them and allow them to take over the rest of the world and oppress people and let them blow us up as well. Congress could stop anything that would be problematic...remember, they're all practicing Christians, so you can still feel safe even if you're unsure about Obama's religion...which is some sort of Christianity, by the way.

We just need to listen to what they say, watch who their advisors are, and making rational thoughts on which President would better serve this nation. It's a more responsible way of making a decision than blindly based only on someone's religion or party lines. These two candidates have reached a point where there shouldn't be any dealbreakers outside of their policies and ideas, since that's the stuff we're going to be stuck with when it's all said and done.
Great. Another Forestal, Nonno, Kerad and NHboy all rolled into one.
You're a perfect example of why this country is doomed!
Uh, don't forget, voting for you is November 31st this year.
I won't even begin to comment on how wrong........ oh, whatever!

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
I really doubt if he ever will. He has a wrong answer for everything Scriptural.
Claims to know more than God and is being a fool. I'll even give him the verse with his name on it. (Psalm 14 v 1) Xaquin "says in his heart there is no God".

tommyjones

Great. Another Forestal, Nonno, Kerad and NHboy all rolled into one.
You're a perfect example of why this country is doomed!
Uh, don't forget, voting for you is November 31st this year.
I won't even begin to comment on how wrong........ oh, whatever!

I guess that means that they can read and understand in context then, because you are obviously FOOL enough to take a simple mis-statment to mean that Obama is not a christian when all of the evidnece points to him being a follower of christ.

Try reading what was actually said and stop being such a skeered little bigot.

Xaquin44

Claims to know more than God

go ahead and link where I've ever said anything close to this.

please do.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone who says they are of the lord and adhering to his tenants, but is so willing to straight up lie.

Last edited: