Oct.19 Skyview SMTR trail ride in Mechanicsville

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm

well i know z and w want to go don't know about frog but have trailer no truck .. I can't ride or haul blew up my truck one day going to fair :smack: thankfuly was not hauling and had surgery today...anyone might have room for 3 or maye at least 2 ?:whistle:

passo if you r down here someday and would like to stop by and get ur homemade chicken let me know....or I'll send it to the ride if we (I do have my chair if I do go) or they go..

cheyenne

It's the time of year when there are a lot of rides going on and, unfortunately, they sometimes overlap. The SMTR ride schedule was set back in February and the dates have been advertised in the newsletter and on the website all year. Not sure when AMIT sets their annual schedule.

Most of the local clubs do try to coordinate with each other so the rides can be enjoyed by all, but there are only so many weekends!

ElliesMom

October is CRAZY for rides! ect. must be that its finally cooling off a bit and not everyone will freeze.

Looking foward to Nov judged ride - should be the debut of my son! and the true grit has always been a fav!

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
I know that there is allot of events going on this Sunday but I wanted to remind everyone of this ride. Private land is getting harder to come by for public trail rides...so take advantage of this opportunity. See you there:howdy:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
What a nice ride thank you Deb for all your hard work. You went over and above. The kids seemed to have a great time..and Ruth's little boy who even though missing his front teeth was determined to "blob" for apples. :lmao: What a trip. It was a beautiful day and the trails were great.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
What a nice ride thank you Deb for all your hard work. You went over and above. The kids seemed to have a great time..and Ruth's little boy who even though missing his front teeth was determined to "blob" for apples. :lmao: What a trip. It was a beautiful day and the trails were great.

Beautiful ride I saw alot of it..:lmao: thanks to the dumb ass in the orange hat :whistle: when was the apple bobbing??

Sparks

Beautiful ride I saw alot of it..:lmao: thanks to the dumb ass in the orange hat :whistle: when was the apple bobbing??

Did you get stuck behind a slow poke? I really enjoyed this ride last year but didn't make it on Sunday. We ended up going cross country schooling instead.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Afterwards, around the registration table.
I heard someone describing your pasos, from behind....."I was following those little horses with the piston leg action, ya know, kind of side to side moving?" :killingme:
too funny.
Hondo liked at the bea-U-ti-ful vimmens he wanted to say :howdy: too and couldn't :lol:

Some folks went to a LOT of trouble to dress their horses up, and someone even rode a GIRAFFE!! What a cool costume - the horse was painted like one.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Did you get stuck behind a slow poke? I really enjoyed this ride last year but didn't make it on Sunday. We ended up going cross country schooling instead.

NO we did the whole ride 3 X..........somone was giving me bad directions and then back at the trailer he was being a smart mouth about it..honestly ask Giddy we did the ride 3 X

Afterwards, around the registration table.
I heard someone describing your pasos, from behind....."I was following those little horses with the piston leg action, ya know, kind of side to side moving?" :killingme:
too funny.
Hondo liked at the bea-U-ti-ful vimmens he wanted to say :howdy: too and couldn't :lol:

Some folks went to a LOT of trouble to dress their horses up, and someone even rode a GIRAFFE!! What a cool costume - the horse was painted like one.

We had to go slow some because of who we were with :whistle:

The Giraffe was too too cool...

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
[QUOTE=Pasofever;3321019

"being a smart mouth about it "

he wasn't the only one Passo your ears must have been on fire..:elaine: