Oct.19 Skyview SMTR trail ride in Mechanicsville

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
being the wiccan witch that TC is she is just trying to ruffle your feathers Paso. Ignore the stupidity. oh and by the way I did have a good time telling all of your damatic lost adventure on the trail.:drama:didnt your mama tell you not to talk to strangers in the woods?:yikes:.

OH WOW Percy guilty conscience, and yes I find the reading of witch craft very interesting so what...

Now who is spreading things about people just because I said my opinion about the way you run your business which is my right oh wait you say I can't have an opinion .. Get over it the world does not revolve around you and not everyone is going to kiss your Xss.. I said my horses and I are happy to be off your farm..People ask me I will tell them my opinion. People voice their opinions of businesses everyday the owners do not go around winning to everyone that someone is talking about them..

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
OH WOW Percy guilty conscience, and yes I find the reading of witch craft very interesting so what...

Now who is spreading things about people just because I said my opinion about the way you run your business which is my right oh wait you say I can't have an opinion .. Get over it the world does not revolve around you and not everyone is going to kiss your Xss.. I said my horses and I are happy to be off your farm..People ask me I will tell them my opinion. People voice their opinions of businesses everyday the owners do not go around winning to everyone that someone is talking about them..

It was a pleasure having your horses form 2005-2008. It was a pleasure driving numerous times long distances helping you find your mounts. It was a pleasure watching Z mature into the wonderful young lady and equestrian that she has become. You know what caused my displeasures as I was voiced them to you privately on numerous occasions and I’m sure that you don’t want me bringing them back to life here. It is truly a shame that after I had speak with you that you have changed so

I do wish you all of the luck at your new facility as the last 4 or 5 didn’t suit you

horsesrock93

Chevy Is Da BOMB!!!!
The ride at skiwev was really really fun.... I had fun and I think Amira did 2.. It was a bit colder than i dressed for...:dye: