Oct.19 Skyview SMTR trail ride in Mechanicsville

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
:yeahthat: Paso ALWAYS rides with a camera in hand..:diva:What's up with that.:smack: Shame on ya Paso......:love:

OUCH Grandma...that hurt...Yeah I had my camera and only took 3 pics...Giddy only got one of me and I was crained backwards in the saddle talking to her and look like special Ed...AGAIN.....what about that farm makes me look so retarted..:diva:

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
Explain please

It was dumb freaking man...that should not have even been in the woods....Wish Walkerman was there he never lets Paso get lost...:diva:
being the wiccan witch that TC is she is just trying to ruffle your feathers Paso. Ignore the stupidity. oh and by the way I did have a good time telling all of your damatic lost adventure on the trail.:drama:didnt your mama tell you not to talk to strangers in the woods?:yikes:.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I am never rude in the woods...Matter of fact maybe but NOT rude...if people don't like my kiss my ass attitude they can kiss my ass...rude ass people that can't ride a lick don't belong in the woods...I called Percimmon when we were lost not just me but 12 of us..she came right out and helped..I was pissed but we never had harsh words...I never have GPS problems when I punch the ride into GPS Walkerman :bawl: WTF was my Walkerman..

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
I am never rude in the woods...Matter of fact maybe but NOT rude...if people don't like my kiss my ass attitude they can kiss my ass...rude ass people that can't ride a lick don't belong in the woods...I called Percimmon when we were lost not just me but 12 of us..she came right out and helped..I was pissed but we never had harsh words...I never have GPS problems when I punch the ride into GPS Walkerman :bawl: WTF was my Walkerman..
:lol:note to self...make sure I am there when Paso runs into Camouflaged
man on next trail ride.
:evil:

mingiz

Horse Poor
I am never rude in the woods...Matter of fact maybe but NOT rude...if people don't like my kiss my ass attitude they can kiss my ass...rude ass people that can't ride a lick don't belong in the woods...I called Percimmon when we were lost not just me but 12 of us..she came right out and helped..I was pissed but we never had harsh words...I never have GPS problems when I punch the ride into GPS Walkerman :bawl: WTF was my Walkerman..[/QUOTE]

He was in church asking forgivness for you:popcorn: Oh and you never get rude on the trail..:popcorn:Where is the pic of your finger pointing at a person you were ready to kick azz on....:killingme:killingme:killingme Guess Grannie will have to start riding with you again to keep ya out of trouble:love::diva:

Last edited:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I am never rude in the woods...Matter of fact maybe but NOT rude...if people don't like my kiss my ass attitude they can kiss my ass...rude ass people that can't ride a lick don't belong in the woods...I called Percimmon when we were lost not just me but 12 of us..she came right out and helped..I was pissed but we never had harsh words...I never have GPS problems when I punch the ride into GPS Walkerman :bawl: WTF was my Walkerman..[/QUOTE]

He was in church asking forgivness for you:popcorn: Oh and you never get rude on the trail..:popcorn:Where is the pic of your finger pointing at a person you were ready to kick azz on....:killingme:killingme:killingme Guess Grannie will have to start riding with you again to keep ya out of trouble:love::diva:

193313216-M.jpg

Walkerman tells me he prays for me all the time..

mingiz

Horse Poor
I would hate to kick some big old mans ass by myself..:duel:

No you wouldn't......:evil::killingme:killingme:killingme
Oh good thing Walkerman prays for you....:dye: You have to start being good so he doesn't have to be in church all the time, then he would be able to ride with you so you don't get lost:diva::dye:

walkerman

Paso, sorry I could not make the Skyview ride, I will keep you in my prayers. How can
you get lost at Skyview?????? If you want to kick someone azz maybe we need to place a RED flag on your tail, because you are an azz kicker......

mingiz

Horse Poor
Paso, sorry I could not make the Skyview ride, I will keep you in my prayers. How can
you get lost at Skyview?????? If you want to kick someone azz maybe we need to place a RED flag on your tail, because you are an azz kicker......

Walkerman knows his Paso.....:dye::dye:

Hey walker did you drop off the disk yet? You need to pm your e mail addy:popcorn:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?

:otter: I loves me some Walkerman...It was easy to get lost :jameo: Especially when some frucker keeps saying WRONG WAY GO THE OTHER WAY :geek:

2baymares

I missed you on Sunday. How is Tella? Better I hope

Tella has been better for a while now. :huggy:

Sorry I didnot make it to the skyview ride...I went to Bobby's Hunter Pace instead. I really wish Skyview and A.M.I.T. would NOT hold their events at the same time. I really want to attend BOTH. That has happened several times now.

Skyview usually holds a Hunter Pace as well, but I have not heard anything this year yet. Have you heard anything?

Do you need help downing the markers from Skyview?:starcat:

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
QUOTE=2baymares;3326265]Tella has been better for a while now. :huggy:

Sorry I didnot make it to the skyview ride...I went to Bobby's Hunter Pace instead. I really wish Skyview and A.M.I.T. would NOT hold their events at the same time. I really want to attend BOTH. That has happened several times now.

Skyview usually holds a Hunter Pace as well, but I have not heard anything this year yet. Have you heard anything?

Do you need help downing the markers from Skyview?:starcat:[/QUOTE]:smoochy:AWWW thank you but they were taken down the day of the ride. Glad Tella is OK and I hope that you had a good ride at AMIT.

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
QUOTE=2baymares;3326265]Tella has been better for a while now. :huggy:

Do you need help downing the markers from Skyview?:starcat:
:smoochy:AWWW thank you but they were taken down the day of the ride. Glad Tella is OK and I hope that you had a good ride at AMIT.[/QUOTE] this is my part:killingme