Odd question

KDENISE977

Does anyone else have a problem with their floor mats in the car getting holes from your high heels? I wear heels every day and I've gone through 2 floor mats in less than a year? Toyota 4runner floor mats, not the cheap ones? What am I doing wrong? Never happened before?? LOL.. just askin

I wore a hole in the floormat of my Focus. No high heels for me though. Took 100K miles or so to wear the hole in the mat.

Misfit

Lawful neutral
Does anyone else have a problem with their floor mats in the car getting holes from your high heels? I wear heels every day and I've gone through 2 floor mats in less than a year? Toyota 4runner floor mats, not the cheap ones? What am I doing wrong? Never happened before?? LOL.. just askin

At least your not getting holes in the car roof. :sigh:

I normally take my heels off while driving, I'm always scared the angle my foot's resting on the mat will eventually mess the heel up or make it uneven somehow....can that even happen? Who knows but I'm not taking any chances :lol:

SoMD_Fun_Guy

Do you like apples?
Solution:

Attachments

• p332833b.jpg
    p332833b.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 89

KDENISE977

Yes :cds:

Husband is all :mad: What the #### do you do with your feet when you drive?

Husband made me turn them over, with the black side up for a while... that's just weird, and because I have the larger vehicle, I"m always the one nominated to drive when my office takes vendors out to lunch and that just looks tacky.

Sigh.

The tennis ball has a slit in it that allows it to be placed over the end of a walker which protects the floor. He is suggesting you could do the same with your heel.

oh. Well I would be afraid the ball would come off and roll under my brake pedal. :jameo:

That would not work for me. :coffee: