Off Topic Thread

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I hurt myself last night. Playing cornhole of all things.. :doh: Lined up the toss, stepped into it and ripped something in the back of my calf. So between that and the other knee being bad, I'm just hobbling around today.

I wouldn't go around telling people you have a cornhole injury if I were you.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Seen on FB:

Demi Moore and Rumer Willis "twinning" because between both of their extensive plastic surgeries and crazy drug induced diets, they do indeed look identical. The caption said Demi is "sipping from the fountain of youth." No, Demi is sipping anesthesia from constantly going under the knife.

:meow:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Oh, Rumer isn't the problem. Jay Leno's jawline just doesn't look good on a young woman and she looks amazing now. My beef is with these gossipers who are trying to pretend that Demi's youthful appearance is all about good clean living and the right moisturizer, when it's not.
Gotcha! And I agree... $500,000 does go along way in helping one appear "youthful".

b23hqb

PREMO Member
To get back off topic, made our yearly Memorial Day trek to Fort DeSoto Park. That beach is consistently one of the top 10 beaches in the country, and the reputation is deserved. Great day, not too hot with a nice shore breeze cooling us off. The grandkids had a really fun day, as did the rest of us.

This_person

Had things turned out differently, today would have been my 20th wedding anniversary.

Had things turned out differently, today would have been the 30th anniversary of my selling my world-renowned patent on solar panels that are 99.9% efficient, and perfect building material that costs about $0.0005/board-foot.

I cry a little bit at the thought.

BigBlue

Had things turned out differently, today would have been the 30th anniversary of my selling my world-renowned patent on solar panels that are 99.9% efficient, and perfect building material that costs about $0.0005/board-foot.

I cry a little bit at the thought.
I know how you feel.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Gas at the Wawa in Prince Frederick is 5 cents cheaper than at the Wawa in Dunkirk. I picked the wrong one to stop at this morning. :ohwell:

What if the Hokey Pokey is all it really is about?

image016.jpg