Offensive P.e.t.a. Ad???

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Psst, Q... good job on the REPOST.

I know you "don't need to read no other thread", but I thought you might like to know anyhow.

And for those of you who manage more than three simultaneously activated brain cells: my post encouraged some formative discussion.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
StarCat said:
thanks for the info. I definitely dont want to spend money to get people out of jail...to get animals out of cages, thats a different story.
See how they suck you in, though, by making you think you're giving to help animals?

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
Bustem' Down said:
Aprox 90% of donations to PETA are used for administrative purposes. They bail protesters out of jail. They help suppor ELF (Earth Liberation Front) and pay for all of the tasteless demonstrations they do all year. Very little of the donations actually go to helping animals. Just donate to the ASPCA and leave it there. They actually do help animals.

Don't forget that they euthanize more abandoned pets than the officials do.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
It was a little extreme, but I think they screwed up having the last little scene being a monkey in a dress...all it did for me was void the "injustices" and make me want to buy a monkey so I could put her in a little dress. :lol:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Nickel said:
It was a little extreme, but I think they screwed up having the last little scene being a monkey in a dress...all it did for me was void the "injustices" and make me want to buy a monkey so I could put her in a little dress. :lol:
:roflmao:

How long is it? I didn't watch it because of my juvenile attention span, but I'd love to see the monkey!!

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
K_Jo said:
:roflmao:

How long is it? I didn't watch it because of my juvenile attention span, but I'd love to see the monkey!!
Just keep hitting "next". It's on the page that says "Exploitation", next to some kid with jacked up teeth. That monkey is cute though! :jet:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Nickel said:
Just keep hitting "next". It's on the page that says "Exploitation", next to some kid with jacked up teeth. That monkey is cute though! :jet:
Awww, she is cute, but she looks so sad. I'll bet it would cheer her up if you put a pretty bow in her hair and took her shopping. I'll go with you! :dance:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
K_Jo said:
Awww, she is cute, but she looks so sad. I'll bet it would cheer her up if you put a pretty bow in her hair and took her shopping. I'll go with you!
And buy her some yummy shower gel at Sephora :yay:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Nickel said:
You said the magic word!!!!! :dance:

She'll need some mascara, and probably some fingernail clippers too. :yay:
You're not going to take her for mother-daughter manicures? :diva:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
K_Jo said:
You're not going to take her for mother-daughter manicures? :diva:
Did you see her dress? She has no style, so she's obviously not mine. I would be open to a big/little sister program though, I could pick her up from the Boys and Girls club after she gets out of school, and take her for ice cream and what not.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
For some reason this monkey talk reminded me of something that happened the other night. My hairy-chested husband had just finished eating a chocolate chip granola bar in bed and I heard him say, "Oh! That wasn't a chocolate chip!" He saw a little black thing on his chest and picked it up and popped it in his mouth and when it crunched he spit it in his hand and it had legs and wings! :roflmao: :barf: :roflmao:

Do you think that would piss off PETA? :confused:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Nickel said:
Did you see her dress? She has no style, so she's obviously not mine. I would be open to a big/little sister program though, I could pick her up from the Boys and Girls club after she gets out of school, and take her for ice cream and what not.
:killingme Monkey talk -- always funny!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
K_Jo said:
For some reason this monkey talk reminded me of something that happened the other night. My hairy-chested husband had just finished eating a chocolate chip granola bar in bed and I heard him say, "Oh! That wasn't a chocolate chip!" He saw a little black thing on his chest and picked it up and popped it in his mouth and when it crunched he spit it in his hand and it had legs and wings! :roflmao: :barf: :roflmao:

Do you think that would piss off PETA? :confused:

OMG TFF!!! :killingme