Offensive P.e.t.a. Ad???

Toxick

Splat
StarCat said:
do they really? Why? Doesnt that go against everything they stand for?

And that's why I use the word "hypocrite".
It is blatant disgusting hypocrisy at its worst.

But wait... it' gets better.

Mary Beth Sweetland, vice president of PETA, has diabetes. Her hypocritical ass is kept alive by insulin - which is made from cow and tested on dogs.

"Even if animal tests produced a cure for AIDS, we’d be against it." - Ingrid Newkirk, President, PETA.

In 1999, PETA euthanized - MURDERED - 1,325 out of the 2,103 animals they took in.

I could go on with facts and figures all night on these clowns.

They are nothing more than a left-wing political terrorist cooperative skulking around under the guise of "animal rights".

Pfft.

They are worse than disgusting.

Qpid

Toxick said:
It is blatant disgusting hypocrisy at its worst.

But wait... it' gets better.

Mary Beth Sweetland, vice president of PETA, has diabetes. Her hypocritical ass is kept alive by insulin - which is made from cow and tested on dogs.

"Even if animal tests produced a cure for AIDS, we’d be against it." - Ingrid Newkirk, President, PETA.

In 1999, PETA euthanized - MURDERED - 1,325 out of the 2,103 animals they took in.

I could go on with facts and figures all night on these clowns.

They are nothing more than a left-wing political terrorist cooperative skulking around under the guise of "animal rights".

Pfft.

They are worse than disgusting.

who in the hell would say that and be proud about it???!!!

im convinced this organization is a scam.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Toxick said:
Perhaps it's not as hypocritical as you think. I'm hypothesizing here, but they may believe that the animal is better off dead than alive and subject to human exploitation. You've got to think, humanity is nature's worst development; killing the animals is a hard way out, but it is to be favored over playing some dumb human's "pet".

It is the classic Liberal mindset of attempting to subvert one extreme by introducing another. The Liberals who "threatened" :)lol:) to move to Canada or France if Bush won in 2004 come to mind. So does Jesse Jackson's use of racism against racism.

There is not much of a middle ground to them, and I think that leads them to feel justified to use violence or other unacceptable means to express their point... and that is what makes them dangerous.