Oh, Jazz

Pete

Repete
BS Gal said:
I hate Park Chrysler Dodge. We are going to have words tomorrow, those azzhats. From now on, I'll just fix it myself, like my hubby did after they had it for two days. Don't get me started. I'm off to bed. I hate them. And a pleasant good night to all of you......heh. I'm riding the friggin motorcycle tomorrow.
As a sign of Solidarity I will ride mine too. :yay: To hell with 30% chance of Isolated thundershowers.

onebdzee

off the shelf
Pete said:
As a sign of Solidarity I will ride mine too. :yay: To hell with 30% chance of Isolated thundershowers.

Well, if both of you guys are riding.......................

I'm gonna ride mine out of the garage to.....................the driveway :ohwell:

Nevermind....I guess it's the thought that counts

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
BS Gal said:
Do you find that the Chrysler Park dealership or whatever they are called are totally incompetent and full of crap when you bring your Sebring in for a "warranty" issue???

No comments from the "don't buy that car" crowd, please. TIA.

I've never dealt with them but I've heard horrible stories about them. I bought my car from Ralph's and wouldn't take it anywhere else. :yay:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
willie said:
Ralph's might be worth the trip.
I've heard only good things about Ralph's. Since I have two back-up vehicles, guess I'll take it there next time.