Oh Jwwb!!!

sockgirl77

Well-Known Member
I know I don't have $100K lying around. :shrug:

Maybe SoMDGirl can spare the change since she thinks it's a trivial amount.
I'm pretty sure that $10k is what you'd need to bail her out, but surely that's a trivial amount as well.
 

itsbob

I bowl overhand
How I think it works.
Bond you pay 10% to get free.
Bail you pay 100% to get free.
Or you sign with a bail/bondsman and they pay for you (for a fee or percentage) and if you don't show they send somebody named Dog after you and force you to watch Miley dance videos..
 

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
Heck that's just the Preliminary Inquiry aka big waste of time. It gets much better when they go to trial but she'll probably put that ff by not getting an attorney they will delay the court date and then it stretches it out for a second court date and then ask for a jury trial to delay it a few more months. Chances are it will be 6 months if not longer to know the real outcome.
 

DoWhat

Go Trump!!!!!
PREMO Member
Heck that's just the Preliminary Inquiry aka big waste of time. It gets much better when they go to trial but she'll probably put that ff by not getting an attorney they will delay the court date and then it stretches it out for a second court date and then ask for a jury trial to delay it a few more months. Chances are it will be 6 months if not longer to know the real outcome.
Will she remain in jail during that time?
 

Beta

Smile!
Trial Date: 09/12/2013Trial Time:12:45 PMRoom:02
Trial Type: PRELIMINARY HEARING

:yahoo:
nothin cooler than a pansy troll who wants to mock her from behind the safety of an MPD :yahoo:

what, scared she'll stab your ass next?
 

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
Will she remain in jail during that time?
If she can't come up with at least the 10%. Also in many cases if the crime is serious enough, or you may be a flight risk or an extensive criminal history that you can get no bond, or full bond only. It really just depends. Many a person has been screwed by bonding out a friend who never went to court. Not only do they lose the 10% they also owe the other 90% as well.
 

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Maybe she'll offer the victim dirty sexual favors and he won't testify..

Maybe take her in the pooper and let him talk to the thing tattooed on her back..

Now not only would he have stab wounds, but the 7 year itch to go with it..
 
Top