:stupid:

mixing xanex, muscle relaxers, ADHD and ADD drugs ... isnt that lethal? WTF

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Where is this going down? :popcorn:

You have to steal everyday stuff so you have $$ for pills. :ohwell:

My house!

And how do people get prescription drugs without a prescription? I'm interested in "refilling" my "prescription" for Xanax.

Pete

Repete
When I first saw it that is how I felt... however I can not believe someone w/ kids would risk doing that for freakin makeup and cd's. Food or necesities for your children :yay:... make up, perfume, cd's :boo:

The only thing that could possibly make me thieve would be to feed my kid. Question is if you were going to boost some beef would you boost a chuck roast or a ribeye? Part of me says "I have been reduced to stealing to survive BUT I am going to boost the cheapest thing and just enough to get by to at least try to lessen the repulsion in my own mind" and part says "If you are going to risk jail for meat it might as well be tender."

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
The only thing that could possibly make me thieve would be to feed my kid. Question is if you were going to boost some beef would you boost a chuck roast or a ribeye? Part of me says "I have been reduced to stealing to survive BUT I am going to boost the cheapest thing and just enough to get by to at least try to lessen the repulsion in my own mind" and part says "If you are going to risk jail for meat it might as well be tender."

How many filets can you fit in your pants?