Oh Jwwb!!!

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
And how do people get prescription drugs without a prescription? I'm interested in "refilling" my "prescription" for Xanax.
I don't know this from personal experience, so I'll just have to ask my niece how she does it. She has LOTS of experience in this, according to very reliable sources. :blushing:

lovinmaryland

The only thing that could possibly make me thieve would be to feed my kid. Question is if you were going to boost some beef would you boost a chuck roast or a ribeye? Part of me says "I have been reduced to stealing to survive BUT I am going to boost the cheapest thing and just enough to get by to at least try to lessen the repulsion in my own mind" and part says "If you are going to risk jail for meat it might as well be tender."
exactly! Maybe her plan was to steal those items and then return them for a wal mart gift card :shrug:
How many filets can you fit in your pants?

:lmao:

lovinmaryland

My house!

And how do people get prescription drugs without a prescription? I'm interested in "refilling" my "prescription" for Xanax.

No kidding! I had major freakin surgery and tried to get a refill of percocet and got the big ol :boo: :buttkick:

Pete

Repete
I still want to know how she got the key. :tap:

I saw this in a movie. Maybe she didn't actually steal "the key" maybe she had some silly putty in her hand and when the clerk wasn't looking she made an impression of the key. then the putty is peeled off and handed to an accomplice who takes it to a panel truck in the parking lot. A man inside the panel truck uses the impression in the silly putty to make a 3D computer model of the key. Then using a CNC machine tool he makes an exact duplicate of the key. When it is finished the runner goes into the store and at a precise pre-determined time meets the thief in the frozen food section where they act like they don't know each other. The runner stashes the key under a box of Jimmy Dean Microwave Sausage Biscuit box. the thief retrieves the key and then goes back over to the perfume counter.

Meanwhile another accomplice goes into House Wares and sets all the alarm clocks to all go off at the same time as a distraction. The man from the panel truck in the parking lot walks out back and taps into the intercom system using an advanced wireless electronic device. He goes back to the truck and waits. Meanwhile the runner browses the perfume counter and takes a picture of the attending clerks name tag and sends it to the panel truck as an MMS file. the panel truck guy then using the planted electronic tap cuts into the Muzak and say "Agatha, please come to customer service, Agatha, please come to customer service." The perfume attendant then locks the case thinking it is secure and leaves to follow the direction of the page. As she leaves the thief casually walks over and uses the forged key to open the case and grab a bottle of Eternity by Calvin Klein.

Everyone meets at the panel truck where they laugh at just how easy it was.

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
I saw this in a movie. Maybe she didn't actually steal "the key" maybe she had some silly putty in her hand and when the clerk wasn't looking she made an impression of the key. then the putty is peeled off and handed to an accomplice who takes it to a panel truck in the parking lot. A man inside the panel truck uses the impression in the silly putty to make a 3D computer model of the key. Then using a CNC machine tool he makes an exact duplicate of the key. When it is finished the runner goes into the store and at a precise pre-determined time meets the thief in the frozen food section where they act like they don't know each other. The runner stashes the key under a box of Jimmy Dean Microwave Sausage Biscuit box. the thief retrieves the key and then goes back over to the perfume counter.

Meanwhile another accomplice goes into House Wares and sets all the alarm clocks to all go off at the same time as a distraction. The man from the panel truck in the parking lot walks out back and taps into the intercom system using an advanced wireless electronic device. He goes back to the truck and waits. Meanwhile the runner browses the perfume counter and takes a picture of the attending clerks name tag and sends it to the panel truck as an MMS file. the panel truck guy then using the planted electronic tap cuts into the Muzak and say "Agatha, please come to customer service, Agatha, please come to customer service." The perfume attendant then locks the case thinking it is secure and leaves to follow the direction of the page. As she leaves the thief casually walks over and uses the forged key to open the case and grab a bottle of Eternity by Calvin Klein.

Everyone meets at the panel truck where they laugh at just how easy it was.

Do you really expect her to read all of that? :lmao: