Oh Jwwb!!!

lovinmaryland

I saw this in a movie. Maybe she didn't actually steal "the key" maybe she had some silly putty in her hand and when the clerk wasn't looking she made an impression of the key. then the putty is peeled off and handed to an accomplice who takes it to a panel truck in the parking lot. A man inside the panel truck uses the impression in the silly putty to make a 3D computer model of the key. Then using a CNC machine tool he makes an exact duplicate of the key. When it is finished the runner goes into the store and at a precise pre-determined time meets the thief in the frozen food section where they act like they don't know each other. The runner stashes the key under a box of Jimmy Dean Microwave Sausage Biscuit box. the thief retrieves the key and then goes back over to the perfume counter.

Meanwhile another accomplice goes into House Wares and sets all the alarm clocks to all go off at the same time as a distraction. The man from the panel truck in the parking lot walks out back and taps into the intercom system using an advanced wireless electronic device. He goes back to the truck and waits. Meanwhile the runner browses the perfume counter and takes a picture of the attending clerks name tag and sends it to the panel truck as an MMS file. the panel truck guy then using the planted electronic tap cuts into the Muzak and say "Agatha, please come to customer service, Agatha, please come to customer service." The perfume attendant then locks the case thinking it is secure and leaves to follow the direction of the page. As she leaves the thief casually walks over and uses the forged key to open the case and grab a bottle of Eternity by Calvin Klein.

Everyone meets at the panel truck where they laugh at just how easy it was.
:lmao:
Do you really expect her to read all of that? :lmao:

When you get a chance, will you please summarize? Thanks.

:lmao:

VenusDoom

Rock Star
well darn, I always teach my kids, if yo steal you will go to jail! I guess not so much anymore huh!

So what happens? Do they just get a court date?

*DISCLAIMER* I am not an attorney, and therefore this may or may not be 100% accurate but it is the facts as I understand them.

Per the report, she was detained and made to appear before a judge, who released her on her own recognizance because he did not deem her to be a danger to society or a flight risk. That being said, the charges still stand and she must appear for court to answer for the crimes of which she's been accused. On that court date she'll have to face the judge and either admit guilt or deny guilt, and then the process goes from there.

Right now it doesn't appear a court date has been set, probably pending a full investigation in to the events, or if Walmart even wants to press charges.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
*DISCLAIMER* I am not an attorney, and therefore this may or may not be 100% accurate but it is the facts as I understand them.

Per the report, she was detained and made to appear before a judge, who released her on her own recognizance because he did not deem her to be a danger to society or a flight risk. That being said, the charges still stand and she must appear for court to answer for the crimes of which she's been accused. On that court date she'll have to face the judge and either admit guilt or deny guilt, and then the process goes from there.

Right now it doesn't appear a court date has been set, probably pending a full investigation in to the events, or if Walmart even wants to press charges.
Can you find out how she got the key?

tyky

eieio

:yay: thanks

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
I told you an completely plausible story for that yet you ignore it. You are dead to me now.

I liked your story. I want VD to find out if that's how it happened. That's all. I'm a fact-checker.

VenusDoom

Rock Star
wow nice summation. pro bono??? no Field trip on the bus 4 her in March this yr????

There is no March bus field trip this year :lol: There's only a flight, a celebration, another day of celebration, and a flight back home.

Can you find out how she got the key?

Um... well... the file will become public information once the docket has been set so I'm sure anyone could go get the information... the question is why would you want to? More than likely it was either A: An inside job, or B: she cased the joint... that is, however, if she is guilty of the crime she's been accused of. I mean, the perfume and make up and CDs/DVDs could've ACCIDENTLY fallen in to her purse and she could have a prescription for all the different pills she had in various amounts on her... or she could've been temporarily insane from all the uppers and downers and she didn't know what she was doing.

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
There is no March bus field trip this year :lol: There's only a flight, a celebration, another day of celebration, and a flight back home.

Um... well... the file will become public information once the docket has been set so I'm sure anyone could go get the information... the question is why would you want to? More than likely it was either A: An inside job, or B: she cased the joint... that is, however, if she is guilty of the crime she's been accused of. I mean, the perfume and make up and CDs/DVDs could've ACCIDENTLY fallen in to her purse and she could have a prescription for all the different pills she had in various amounts on her... or she could've been temporarily insane from all the uppers and downers and she didn't know what she was doing.

I'd like to know what DVD's she picked up, comedy, drama, educational? :popcorn:

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!

So do you have the details about the ex parte against her from December 17 too? :popcorn:

VenusDoom

Rock Star
So do you have the details about the ex parte against her from December 17 too? :popcorn:

Um... no :confused:

I haven't added ANY details to ANY of this because I wasn't there, I don't talk to her, I don't see her, I don't have ANY contact with her. All I did was break down the case process and case judiciary to the facts which it presented :shrug:

VenusDoom

Rock Star
bummer that DC place wasn`t that bad???? :lmao:

Which DC place? Heaven and Hell was actually lots of fun, though empty... and I was completely trashed by the time we got to Madam's Organ :shrug:

Nope, just thought I'd go to Vegas this year instead since my boyfriend and I have birthdays that are 5 days apart. It seemed like a more fun way to spend my birthday :shrug: Cost about the same :yay: