Oh Jwwb!!!

VenusDoom

Rock Star
i rest my case as u have presented it. just media heresay??? u lose. no contest. :p go back & study sum more. K.

enjoy y`alls trip what happs in Vegas stays there. Yep :))

Um... it's not media heresay :confused: The Maryland Case Judiciary is an offical site which posts charges and court dates and case outcomes :shrug:

C

CalvertNewbie

How old are her kids? I hope not old enough to be reading the local papers. If they're in school, real nice that all their friends and teachers will now know that they have a shoplifting druggie for a mother. Why the hell would she be carrying that crap to Walmart anyway?

That's the thing about living in a "small town". Every thing you do, and are dumb enough to get busted for, winds up in the local papers to humiliate your entire family. She's lucky Danzig wasn't there snapping pics. :lmao:

Black-Francis

Which DC place? Heaven and Hell was actually lots of fun, though empty... and I was completely trashed by the time we got to Madam's Organ :shrug:

Nope, just thought I'd go to Vegas this year instead since my boyfriend and I have birthdays that are 5 days apart. It seemed like a more fun way to spend my birthday :shrug: Cost about the same :yay:

VD.....please stop feeding the troll.....I beg you!

Pete

Repete
How old are her kids? I hope not old enough to be reading the local papers. If they're in school, real nice that all their friends and teachers will now know that they have a shoplifting druggie for a mother. Why the hell would she be carrying that crap to Walmart anyway?

That's the thing about living in a "small town". Every thing you do, and are dumb enough to get busted for, winds up in the local papers to humiliate your entire family. She's lucky Danzig wasn't there snapping pics. :lmao:

:whistle: =======>> Click here for pics.