Oh Jwwb!!!

BuddyLee

Football addict
Her business isn't my business. I've met her twice and both times she was decent to me and she had a nice kid with her. Maybe she's got a drug problem that causes her to steal stuff. Whatever it is, she's got some issues to deal with and for any of us to point fingers is kind of crummy because we ALL know someone like that. Maybe she wants to smell good while she is high. Hell, I don't know, but I really think when kids are involved, we need to shhhhhh for a bit. We can't fix her. She isn't asking any of us to fix her. I'm sure she was high when she did it and is humiliated when she is straight. I could also be way off base. :shrug: I don't know her well enough to judge her.

I apologize to FC for being nice again. Sometimes I can't help my own self. :lol:
True that. I apologize for my Avon joke.:smile:

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
I have no concern for you....I have concern for your children....sorry.....

Of course you do :sarcasm:

Would you like to contribute to their well being since you have so much concern? They always can use new uniform items as that is what they must wear to school Monday through Thursday. Or how about some lunch money for them so you know they get one good meal a day for five days a week.

Get off your high horse and leave anything to do with me or my family the hell alone. I've asked politely several times now but you just don't seem to respond to politeness.

Black-Francis

Of course you do :sarcasm:

Would you like to contribute to their well being since you have so much concern? They always can use new uniform items as that is what they must wear to school Monday through Thursday. Or how about some lunch money for them so you know they get one good meal a day for five days a week.

Sure, I will contribute......If those kids can't eat because you are too busy stealing and taking pills, I will be more than happy to contribute to their well being.....Let me know what I can do....:yay:

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
Sure, I will contribute......If those kids can't eat because you are too busy stealing and taking pills, I will be more than happy to contribute to their well being.....Let me know what I can do....:yay:

TFF :roflmao: acting like you are really going to do anything kind for someone just because you say you are so concerned for them.

Thanks for the offer but they get more than their fair share of healthy, well prepared meals, which are not full of fat, but healthy veggies, whole grains, fruits, ect. They rarely eat at a fast food place when they are with me. I cannot say the same when they are with their father but as far as I know, he does take the proper care of them or one of them would have said something to me by now. I would verify it first before taking any action as children do not always state all of the facts correctly.

ITS ME

I'm not going to go into any details about anything you gossiping whoremongers. The reason as to why is of no concern to any of you either. My children are also no concern to anyone. Their well being is a concern of myself and their father. About my health and well being goes, why do any of you really give two ####$. The majority of you who post crap about me don't even like me so why even bother.

I see some of you still haven't learned that everything you read on the internet is not always the facts. The local news sources do not always report the correct information, as has been noted before. So before you all call out a lynch mob, get the correct facts and information.

I wouldn't expect anything else out of some of you who have posted in this thread.

Well I tend to believe what is on Maryland Judiciary website and it shows you were arrested for theft and four counts of CDS.:shrug:

Black-Francis

I find it amusing that Vrai asked Pixe why she was getting so defensive when she was standing up for SOMDgirl42 but deeejaaay comes to defend all the SOMD criminals. :lmao:

Plus, her own website publishes peoples business in the crime reports daily....Hell, that's where this crime report came from....Talk about the hypocrisy...

VenusDoom

Rock Star
I mean VD helped me find it....but still....:shrug:

Oh BF... it's so unlike you to lie...

My PMs are turned off (it's like a safeguard from myself). Did I email you?

I don't give a flying fvck what Jwwb does with her life anymore. I think I've made that clear. She can rob a hundred liquor stores while wearing nothing but a buzz cut and a bikini, and while it might make the news I wouldn't be the one to report it.

It's shiatty, what she has been accused of doing. If it's true, it's all the more shiatty, and not just for her but for everyone involved. She hasn't been convicted of the crime, and until there's a conviction I'm certainly not passing a judgement.

LSS, don't involve me in the dramatic BS you're starting simply because Jwwb may or may not have completley fvcked up and you find the "news" interesting.

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
Fyi

Since both somd.com as well as the baynet has received and reported incorrect information about an open case, and I have the true paperwork with what exactly what happened with the open case at hand. Reporting falsified information against someone which is not true with the open case can be held liable in court for the falsification of information reported by the reporters of the story.

Therefore, I will be contacting a damn good lawyer about this matter. Sorry Vrai and David, but you did recieve false information about my open case and to protect myself for the false information you received and reported, I will contact a lawyer about the matter.

Black-Francis

Since both somd.com as well as the baynet has received and reported incorrect information about an open case, and I have the true paperwork with what exactly what happened with the open case at hand. Reporting falsified information against someone which is not true with the open case can be held liable in court for the falsification of information reported by the reporters of the story.

Therefore, I will be contacting a damn good lawyer about this matter. Sorry Vrai and David, but you did recieve false information about my open case and to protect myself for the false information you received and reported, I will contact a lawyer about the matter.

:doh: Another meltdown......VD can help you with a lawyer and Mousebaby can help you bring this place down (she knows people)....:yay:

Last edited:

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
:doh: Another meltdown......

Not a meltdown at all. False information was received and reported to both somd and the baynet. I have the right to make sure my open case has been reported correctly as it is stated in the paperwork of the incident the accused, which in this case is myself, was given.

If the local news sites wish to publish the correct information, I have no problem with that. It is when false information is reported, I have a problem, especially when it involves myself or my family.

ITS ME

Not a meltdown at all. False information was received and reported to both somd and the baynet. I have the right to make sure my open case has been reported correctly as it is stated in the paperwork of the incident the accused, which in this case is myself, was given.

If the local news sites wish to publish the correct information, I have no problem with that. It is when false information is reported, I have a problem, especially when it involves myself or my family.

What is submitted to somd and baynet are press releases that come from directly the police department:doh:

this is at the very top........

LEONARDTOWN, Md. (Feb. 01, 2010) - The Leonardtown Barrack of the Maryland State Police (MSP) today released the following incident and arrest reports.

Last edited:

Black-Francis

More power to you.....I hope it is all wrong....