Oh Jwwb!!!

Dakota

~~~~~~~
I believe my friends, you're not. I think you're about six brick short of a full load.

:killingme

There was a time when you and I got along just fine!

Well Bravo... some around here even got Vince to turn on me. :clap:

One day Vince... The truth will be known and you'll know I never ever started any of this.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
So get on with it. You're down to 9 minutes.

Unlike your atheistic self, I believe that one day the truth will be known about everything. I see no real purpose in arguing with you and those that decide to jump in… It will serve no good purpose. You and I both know that… I don’t like you one iota and you don’t like me. So it’s settled. :biggrin:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Unlike your atheistic self, I believe that one day the truth will be known about everything. I see no real purpose in arguing with you and those that decide to jump in… It will serve no good purpose. You and I both know that… I don’t like you one iota and you don’t like me. So it’s settled. :biggrin:

:yawn:

Okay, off the the vacuum and bathrooms. Night, folks!

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Well I think it is above Catt to lower herself for a response. But I am not as refined. Someone mentioned a term to me that I had never heard and I think it would fit as a response.

Bunny cooker! :killingme

That was *my* line... just ask him. I said... what's next... you coming over and cooking a bunny on my stove.

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
:killingme

There was a time when you and I got along just fine!

Well Bravo... some around here even got Vince to turn on me. :clap:

One day Vince... The truth will be known and you'll know I never ever started any of this.

That's right. We were all snowed and didn't just observe it all for ourselves. It must be that someone made everyone decide you were a complete psycho. There is no way everyone could come to that conclusion all by themselves. After all, what the heck could you have done to make anyone think that?!

Dakota

~~~~~~~
That's right. We were all snowed and didn't just observe it all for ourselves. It must be that someone made everyone decide you were a complete psycho. There is no way everyone could come to that conclusion all by themselves. After all, what the heck could you have done to make anyone think that?!

How about getting involved with the wrong people!!! I don't care if you or some other internet people who spend night and day here think I'm psycho. I was warned long ago... do what I say or you will be sorry!!!

Guess what??? I didn't follow along and I'm not sorry! :biggrin:

Now go have another drink FT. :poorbaby:

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
How about getting involved with the wrong people!!! I don't care if you or some other internet people who spend night and day here think I'm psycho. I was warned long ago... do what I say or you will be sorry!!!

Guess what??? I didn't follow along and I'm not sorry! :biggrin:

Now go have another drink FT. :poorbaby:

Now he went psycho on you? Thats a new one. :lmao: :killingme :roflmao:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
I'm off to play some wii bowling with hubby, been a long time since we played wii, then out to the hot tub, after that, who knows.