OK Gun Lovers..What ya gonna do NOW??

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
I do not know, that is why I asked.
Oh bull$hit!! That's not why you asked. The way you posed the thread title and your OP told us exactly where you are coming from.

Go peddle your BS somewhere else. :smack:

Rt235

And you are dipshidiot #2 to even ask these questions.

Your parents should have started with better educating you about life in the real world.

I won't lower myself to your level of mental incapacity because you will win with experience. Now go lick some windows and let the adults converse.

You really are a pathetic child, and from past posts, just love to prove it all the time.
It is sad you are not capable to join in the discussion and learn something.
Have a nice day, if you can.:buddies:

bcp

In My Opinion
I have no idea..that is why I am asking.

I do believe the change has to begin with our culture, and not the laws or Constitution, but I don't know how or where to effect that change.

The first step in changing the culture, would be to recognize the culture that most often is involved in handgun crime.
once that is done we can target that culture and begin to increase police activity in those areas, we can put pressure on that entire group until they get tired of the police presence and begin to police themsleves.

Now, could you pinpoint the most obvious place to start?

MMDad

Lem Putt
V, I have no idea how our country can stop this kind of pointless killings, that is why I asked your Forum for input.
Where do you get the idea I want to disarm anyone?
I would like a civilized discussion on how to stop this behavior.
Is it guns or parents or gangs or society or all of it?

Your first post was not merely "asking for input." You have an obvious agenda, and when asked to back it up with your thoughts you are trying to pretend that you were just asking a question.

Grow up and stop being passive-agressive.

bohman

Young muggers shot baby in head while in stroller, mom says.
The mother, Sherry West, told FOX affiliate WAWS-TV that two boys came up to her and her 13-month-old son Antonio while she was pushing Antonio in his stroller on Thursday morning, with the older one demanding cash.

OK all you gun lovers, who dont want anyone messing with your right to own and bear arms...
How do you address this latest killing?
A 10 and 15 year old scum of scum learned this how and how did get the gun?
What do you suggest to do to stop this insane killing?

Lets hear you "thoughts" on this.

If they had beaten the child with a bat, would you ban bats? Perhaps some common-sense limits on bat size? Waiting periods so no one buys a bat in anger? Lord knows no one should have one of those aluminum assault bats.

Or could we finally admit that everyone in this country needs to either responsibly parent their children, or just stop having them?

If they had beaten the child with a bat, would you ban bats? Perhaps some common-sense limits on bat size? Waiting periods so no one buys a bat in anger? Lord knows no one should have one of those aluminum assault bats.

Or could we finally admit that everyone in this country needs to either responsibly parent their children, or just stop having them?

:clap:

Sweet 16

^^8^^
V, I have no idea how our country can stop this kind of pointless killings, that is why I asked your Forum for input.

It's not the guns. Millions of law-abiding citizens handle them every day without using them to commit crimes and kill people. Criminals. Criminals are the problem. And parents need to raise their children in such a way that they learn right from wrong at an early age and don't grow up feeling entitled to take other peoples' stuff just because they want it. But it is up to the parents themselves to raise their children right. Not the government, and not society.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Young muggers shot baby in head while in stroller, mom says.
The mother, Sherry West, told FOX affiliate WAWS-TV that two boys came up to her and her 13-month-old son Antonio while she was pushing Antonio in his stroller on Thursday morning, with the older one demanding cash.

OK all you gun lovers, who dont want anyone messing with your right to own and bear arms...

Because I'm sure these criminals obeyed ALL the current gun laws, like concealed carry, registration, background checks, mandatory waiting period.. that I'm sure if we passed ten or twelve more this baby would still be alive.

My thoughts are..

Liberals believe teaching our kids about drugs in school will keep them off of drugs and our drug use in society will go down..

Liberals also believe teaching sex education starting as your as 6 years old will solve teen pregnancy and unwanted births..

I don't understand why these same liberals haven't come to the same conclusion about guns.. Teach gun safety in school starting at a very early age. Put ranges in middle shools and high schools so they can practice and become proficient.

I'm POSITIVE if we do this gun crime will drop....

Just like illegal drug use, and teen pregnancies are now almost non existent.

What's REALLY Ironic, is if we did teach gun safety, and even hunters safety gun crime probably would drop unlike the drugs and the baby making.. but they can't seem to see that.

School in PA Hunters Safety and swimming were both part of the curriculum in Middle School.. Non of my kids have drowned nor been shot.. and I can't recall there ever being a shooting there while I lived there.. yet a LOT of the kids had their own guns, and hunted regularly with them.

:itsbob:

mamatutu

mama to two
It's not the guns. Millions of law-abiding citizens handle them every day without using them to commit crimes and kill people. Criminals. Criminals are the problem.

:yay: ^ I don't understand why some people cannot understand this concept; including our elected officials.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
I prefer your future SIL turn in his permit and all of his weapons. I do not want him representing me or any other gun owners. Threat of life or bodily harm is the only reason he should pull a gun. Killing any one over any amount of money is plain crazy. Easier said than done.

I disagree with this statement 100%. If they used a gun to rob anyone of 10 cents, that's plenty of reason.

Vince

No you didn't ask for input. You started out with "gun lovers" and "messing with my right to bear arms." And then you wanted us to address a killing as if it's our fault. Now, what do you suggest to stop the killings? Ban all guns? Take away our right to bear arms and defend ourselves? Banning guns won't do any good and you know it. It might give the liberals another feel good, but that's about all it will do. Licensing, etc. Not a cure because criminals won't get a license only law abiding citizens will. How about instead of slapping these criminals in jail for life...how about we start executing them. No more insanity pleas for these types. Public execution and not after laying around for 10 years appealing in court. Execute them....NOW. There is no fear for these criminals because they know if they're caught, they will still be alive.

sockgirl77

you project a lot.... i am guessing your fat, ugly, stupid wife cheated on you with the same uncle that molested you :bigwhoop:

BTW, its funny that you went back and edited your post after you made such a stupid statement. I guess your selective memory works like that, the internet doesn't :killingme

so as i have said numerous times, she was ABLE to carry, she chose not to.

He doesn't have a wife.

bcp

In My Opinion
you project a lot.... i am guessing your fat, ugly, stupid wife cheated on you with the same uncle that molested you :bigwhoop:

BTW, its funny that you went back and edited your post after you made such a stupid statement. I guess your selective memory works like that, the internet doesn't :killingme

so as i have said numerous times, she was ABLE to carry, she chose not to.

Talk about hiding behind the keyboard.
I would pay money to see you say that to his face.