OK...Here I go

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
persimmoncf said:
:huggy: just my opinion...dont hate me for it. I may of come off as a prude, but those of you that know me personally know that I like to party hard, ride hard, and keep friends close.
:huggy:
:biggrin: and i must say the closer the better.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Acutally I think we have run off MANY newbies.... You have to have thick skin to be a part. Twinkies have lots of preservatives I bet they cause thick skin. :killingme

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Sadielady said:
Acutally I think we have run off MANY newbies.... You have to have thick skin to be a part. Twinkies have lots of preservatives I bet they cause thick skin. :killingme

Might but I hate twinkies I eat nails instead... :lmao:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
persimmoncf said:
I think it is really crappy to welcome new forum member to the horse forum by challenging their riding skills.
:lol: We do the same thing with the bikes. Put on your big girl panties and deal with it.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
aps45819 said:
:lol: We do the same thing with the bikes. Put on your big girl panties and deal with it.

I agree but bottom line "Are you a puzzy" had nothing to do with riding skills...dur some peeps just can grasp it...so the puzzy thing is off...

K

Kain99

Urban Dictionary

2. puzzy

a person who makes you laugh, for often an indescribeable reason, and makes you want to give them a big tight squeezey hug!! the term given to such a hug is a 'Puzzy Contact'

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Kain99 said:
2. puzzy

a person who makes you laugh, for often an indescribeable reason, and makes you want to give them a big tight squeezey hug!! the term given to such a hug is a 'Puzzy Contact'

Im'a puzzy...:diva: