Oklahoma Man Uses AR-15 to Kill Three Teen Home Intruders

Larry Gude

Strung Out
If an intruder is in my home I am worried about my wife and I getting shot , not the sorry POS who came there uninvited.

You gonna worry about who is on the other side of the wall? Family? The neighbors house? Or, just shoot first and worry about all of that once the rounds are done whatever it is they're gonna do?

Bonehead

You have to choose ammunition correctly for the specific location/layout, think consequences through prior to the trigger pull.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Well, I think we have story after story of first hand character witness's, friends and family, explaining that Junior had NO ill intentions, or not really bad ones, when he kicked in the door.

So what? That's not information known to the occupant of the space he illegally gained access to. Someone forces entry in to my home, I'm not going to stop and give them a character assessment before deciding to pull a trigger.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
So what? That's not information known to the occupant of the space he illegally gained access to. Someone forces entry in to my home, I'm not going to stop and give them a character assessment before deciding to pull a trigger.

Yes, you would. Unless you were SURE it was a hostile, you'd not start shooting.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Yes, you would. Unless you were SURE it was a hostile, you'd not start shooting.

How is breaking in not a hostile act? There are certainly situational factors that always matter....lighting/visibility, separation distance and cover....but there are plenty of situations where "shoot first" is the only rational measure to take. Plenty of situations where you have a split second to make a life/death choice without time to evaluate/consider alternatives.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
How is breaking in not a hostile act? There are certainly situational factors that always matter....lighting/visibility, separation distance and cover....but there are plenty of situations where "shoot first" is the only rational measure to take. Plenty of situations where you have a split second to make a life/death choice without time to evaluate/consider alternatives.

So, one of your guys comes barreling in, drunk, or one of the kids, trashed, all excited about what ever....

black dog

Free America
These threads are always chocked full of the bestest Tactical Information that is YouTube approved..
I love the,,,, special ammunition for different layouts / rooms of your home..... priceless..

Wishbone

Well, I think we have story after story of first hand character witness's, friends and family, explaining that Junior had NO ill intentions, or not really bad ones, when he kicked in the door.

Every dead scumwad is a Choir Boy, A+ Student, Hard-Working Saint when the reporters show up.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I love the,,,, special ammunition for different layouts / rooms of your home..... priceless..

What....you don't do that?? Lessee...I got 5.56 in the living room, 12-ga in the hall.... .50 just in case the intruder tries to hide behind the refrigerator....in the neighbor's house...

black dog

Free America
What....you don't do that?? Lessee...I got 5.56 in the living room, 12-ga in the hall.... .50 just in case the intruder tries to hide behind the refrigerator....in the neighbor's house...

Well, that's better than what I thought. All those mag carriers on the belt and vest were gonna need a $hitload of Real Estate to carry all those pouches filled with different ammo.

View attachment 118220

Last edited:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
All those mag carriers on the belt and vest were gonna need a $hitload of Real Estate to carry all those pouches filled with different ammo.

It's a cross we that are always prepared just have to bear....takes me 15 minutes just to pack out for a trip to the grocery store...