Old Bay seasoning linked to Ear Problems

tiny tim

use your imagination :coffee:
well i'd rather be on the tiny list than the blubber list. know what i am mean? wink wink!?! I AM CALLING YOU A WHALE IF YOU DONT HAVE NO IMAGINATORIES. POSSIBLY A SEAL OR A WALRUS. OR A SEALIOIN. DO DOLPHINS HAVE BLUBBER? ANYWAY. SIT DOWN FATTY.

A

amotley

sorry tiny cant hear anything you said. just finished up some steamed crabs with extra old bay seasoning can you speak up please

jenbengen

Watch it
well i'd rather be on the tiny list than the blubber list. know what i am mean? wink wink!?! I AM CALLING YOU A WHALE IF YOU DONT HAVE NO IMAGINATORIES. POSSIBLY A SEAL OR A WALRUS. OR A SEALIOIN. DO DOLPHINS HAVE BLUBBER? ANYWAY. SIT DOWN FATTY.

Ah yes, all 120 pounds of me will sit down now. My comments were based on evidence of your intelligence level. Back off or I'll sit on you.:lmao:

I don't know, but directly below your post is an ad for JW seafood with crabs and what appears to be Old Bay on them. :lmao: Yum.

Yeah, I saw it. :lmao: This system is smart enough to figure out key words and pop up advertisers in the same vein. Saw that with another thread about donuts and another with dating...

tiny tim

Yeah, I saw it. :lmao: This system is smart enough to figure out key words and pop up advertisers in the same vein. Saw that with another thread about donuts and another with dating...
OH M G~? LIKE WHEN I WATCH BASEBALL SOMETIME STHERE ARE THE baseball commercials on and like all sorts of stuff about baseball commercials and then when i watch football there are the football commercials the system are so smartt.!> only sometime when i watch teh foood network chanelsz then some hippy in a leotard started dancin onto my screenz tellin me to buy a telephoner.