Old Bay seasoning linked to Ear Problems

What does all this have to do with crab seasoning??? You guys are losing it!

Naw, it's just what happens to threads around here.. they take on a life of their own that has nothing to do with the original post. Besides, it was a LOT more fun poking fun at Tim than it was talking about hearing loss.

A

amotley

i have to admit even though it has been raining and i was off work its been a great day! tiny was a blast !

D

dems4me

is that a french pumpkin there on your pcuiture? i bet it is you damn frenchie. nobody likes the french. where did princess di die at? hmm. exactly. the french should just sink into the ocean like atlanta. thats the oncly solutions.

When did atlanta sink into the ocean :shrug: :confused:

smilin

BOXER NATION
Old Bay had nothing to do with hearing loss, all the deaf people drank BUDWEISER.
Everybody else just ate more beer - I mean Crabs.

K

Kain99

But Laura, who's taken control of her Meniere's, said she's not quite to ready to really let go of those hard-shelled pinchers.

"I eat them, I just suffer the consequences," she said.
Strangely, I totally understand her.

bcp

In My Opinion
most the time when people are eating bay spiders, they are doing so in a loud environment, I wonder if the actual cause is the noise associated with the consumption of such said crabs.

ImnoMensa

The article goes on to say salt is the culprit. Why even mention crab seasoning if salt is the real culprit?