Old Commercial Jingles

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
cattitude said:
I don't remember. My maiden name was Maxwell and everyone teased us - Maxwell House Coffee :blahblah:. My dad just told us to tell everyone how rich we were. :lol:

My Dad used to tell sisser and I that we were the last of the Mohicans. :dork:

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
cattitude said:
I don't remember. My maiden name was Maxwell and everyone teased us - Maxwell House Coffee :blahblah:. My dad just told us to tell everyone how rich we were. :lol:

"Cat Maxwell" sounds like a spy name... :lol:

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
Woman: I'm in love :love: with a man who's in love with the taste of a Big Mac, he's a Big Mac man. He insist no one else can compare with the taste, he's a Big Mac man.

Man: hmmmmm, ooh all beef patties, special sauce, :barf: lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions, on a sesame seed bun if you please.

Woman: Now, you see no one can compare with this :nono:

Man: I'm a man who loves Big Macs :biggrin:

Woman: And me :huggy:

Good times great taste... at Mc D-O-N-A-L-D-S :diva:

It's Mc Tonight :dude:

jeronimo

THIS IS KILLING ME: was it a 70's spagettios or other commercial where the animated characters start arguing over who is better (raviolios or spagettios) and then one asks the other "do you want to fight or do you want to sing?" and the other replys in song "I want to singggggggggg" and then they do a dance number. any help here will help me be more productive today.

ifxtrks

Hold the pickle, Hold the lettuce, special orders don't upset us, all we ask is that you let us serve it your way.
Have it your way, have it your way, Have it your way at Burger King. "Burger King, Where kids are king"

black dog

Free America
Wheres The Beef.....

tumblr_pbd8sur1pL1r35rguo1_1280.jpg

glhs837

Power with Control
In an Instant Pot FB group I'm in, a guy posted a spaghetti recipem and asked in anyone else thought that Wed was Prince Spaghetti Day. :)

Lump

Gee, your hair smells terrific!

I also remember a really old commercial, probably for no tear shampoo or Breck and it was a father shampooing his daughters hair. I don't think it would fly today. We used to call him creepy shampoo dad at home.