Old computers

SamSpade

Besides the classifieds - anyone know of a place to either buy or sell an old computer? I have about 4 I wouldn't mind unloading, but they're all a little old. Just wanted to know if there's a place, locally, that deals in old computers.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
SamSpade said:
Hmmm ... their site doesn't seem to suggest that they buy anything, just accept donations.
Donate and take a tax deductation. Vintage Values in the park lets you fill in the value of your donation on the reciept.

SamSpade

Hmmmm. Basically, I want to UPGRADE, but - I'm low on cash. I was hoping maybe I could just find some surplus outfit that would pay me a few bucks for some 5-6 year old computers. I know there used to be some up near DC, but that was years ago, when new computers actually cost a lot. Now, they cost practically NOTHING anymore.

A few years back, I heard someone mention some place along Willows Road where once a month, or once a week, they trade and sell old computer stuff. At the time, I was interested in a KVM switch or some cables, but - I never found out where they met.