Old favorite tv shows

belvak

Happy Camper
Dark Shadow's, the Twilight Zone, Mr. Ed and Gumby

We used to run for the TV when we got home from school for Dark Shadows!! I remember Twilight Zone used to scare the bejesus out of me!!

The Ghost and Mrs. Muir!

I loved that one. How about Nanny and the Professor?

Oh, and I absolutely loved WKRP!! That was when I was a little older though. Anyone watch The Monkees?

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
We used to run for the TV when we got home from school for Dark Shadows!! I remember Twilight Zone used to scare the bejesus out of me!!

I loved that one. How about Nanny and the Professor?

Oh, and I absolutely loved WKRP!! That was when I was a little older though. Anyone watch The Monkees?

Hey, hey! Loved The Monkees. :yay: Short lived but very fun.

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
Hey, hey! Loved The Monkees. :yay: Short lived but very fun.

Just found this, so my bad. I didn't know about the original tv show. :flowers:

In 1986, Raybert Productions (now known as Straybert Productions) tried to capitalize on the revival by filming a new television series called The New Monkees. Four young musicians were placed in a similar series based on the original show, but "updated" for the 1980s. The show, its accompanying album, and the New Monkees themselves all sank without a trace.

Quote is found in the revival section of the Wiki-page The Monkees - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

RangerJohn

The so-called "rural" CBS comedies of the 60's were the absolute best....

The Hillbillies ruled as did Green Acres and Petticoat Junction. Arnold Ziefel was the MAN...er ahh The PIG!

Sonsie

The mighty Al-Sonsie!
Lost in Space and Gilligan's Island! They were all reruns but I loved those shows as a little kid. Magnum PI was my fav in the early 80s, it was cheesy but great fun.

OldHillcrestGuy

Emergency
All In the Family
Married with Children
The Fugitive
The Rookies
Chips
Dallas
Melrose Place
Columbo
Dukes of Hazzard
Andy Giffiith
Gunsmoke
Baywatch:drool:

Last edited:

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!
Had to be Welcome Back Kotter. That show was so funny. And also Kroft Superstars with H.R. Puffinstuff, Wonderbug, Dr. Shrinker, Sigmon the Seamonster, didn't like the Bugaloos.

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
My Favorite Martian, Captain Kangaroo, Hullaballoo and Shindig.

AND

Twilight Zone and Creature Feature.

SamSpade

Who was the blind detective with the seeing eye dog?

I think you mean "Longstreet". My older sister watched that, because after Beneath the Planet of the Apes, she had a thing for James Franciscus. Well, him and Monte Markham.