Olives — green or black?

Olives — green or black?

• Green

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • Black

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Who cares what those nuggets of evil look like?

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Both depending on what it’s in or on

Green olives in a salad or with a sandwich. Black olives on pizza, by themselves or in the pasta sauce.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
  1. black olives are cooked on top of some greasy pizza pie in a 500 degree mid century oven made by a European illegal alien names "Stash" serving some zit faced teenagers who stiff him on the tip!!!
I think you are on to something here. European, 500 degree mid century oven, cooked, greasy. Those poor passengers on the SS St. Louis. RIP. How's that for a demonstration of absurdity?

stgislander

PREMO Member
Yes to both. My absolute favorite though are oil cured.

Lump

My bff will chop up green olives and mix them into cream cheese. Then she will take that mixture and spread on celery stalks to serve as a party appetizer or just for snacking. Easy-peasy.
We do that and spread it on tortillas. Make layers and cut into wedges as an appetizer. Do the same with pickled jalapenos

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
My bff will chop up green olives and mix them into cream cheese. Then she will take that mixture and spread on celery stalks to serve as a party appetizer or just for snacking. Easy-peasy.
That's been a staple in my family at Thanksgiving since the 1960s at least.

Minced Olives and Sweet Onion mixed in the cream cheese.

It never lasts.

PJay

I love eggs in my potato salad. My mother always refused to put eggs into the potato salad when we had deviled eggs in addition to the salad. Big Easter fight every year!!!

Trying to imagine potato salad without eggs...I can't. I put them in the potato salad and on top. Oh, speaking of deviled eggs, I put green olive on top. Pretty and tasty.