Olympics

Pete

Repete
I bet the Polish chic who just finished skating is glad it is over so she can pick the wedgie out. :really:

Otter

Nothing to see here
O great one, can you tell me why a wedgie looks so bad whereas a thong looks so good?

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
I wasn't watching. Just finished giving all the pups a manicure and they got their peanut butter bone treats.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
otter said:
O great one, can you tell me why a wedgie looks so bad whereas a thong looks so good?
Why does a wedgie feel so bad whereas a thong feels so good?

Pete

Repete
otter said:
I didn't say "I" did not enjoy looking at her wedgie. I said I bet "she" was glad. She looked uncomfortable. :lol:

Pete

Repete
K_Jo said:
Why does a wedgie feel so bad whereas a thong feels so good?
Yeah Otter, answer the question. Why does a wedgie feel so bad but when you wear a thong it feels good? :taptap:

:eek:tterthong: :lmao:

Pete

Repete
kwillia said:
They show'd his woop...:shocking:
Can he get up to 40 mph on flat ice skating?

Can he hit 87 mph on a luge?

Can he do a triple toe loop, then launch a chic over his head and skate in a circle holding her over his head with 1 hand?

Can he hit a 720 inverted 8 feet over the lip on the half pipe?

Can he go 90 on a downhill ski run?

I think not, all looks no substance :drama:

Pete

Repete
K_Jo said:
Forget it. Pete obviously only appreciates the long, lean lines and flexibility of an ice prince.
Pure athleticism my dear is a wonderful thing regardless of gender.

Now I will thank you to not even mention Dr. Biff Pureblood in this thread again for he is NOT worthy. :drama:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Pete said:
Pure athleticism my dear is a wonderful thing regardless of gender.

Now I will thank you to not even mention Dr. Biff Pureblood in this thread again for he is NOT worthy. :drama:
He's climbing a mountain right now!! Oooh bust on you! :razz:

Pete

Repete
Anyone see the Chinese pair skate at the end? The chic fell and her knee bent sideways :yikes: AND she got up and finished! They got the silver, but I have to wonder how much of that was emotion. How often do skaters fall and still get good enough scores to medal?