OMG someone wants to give me.......

horsesrock93

Chevy Is Da BOMB!!!!
Cowgirl said:
C'mon Paso take him! He's just like a llama...almost. My BF and I got to pet a baby camel when we went to the fair in NC....I got home and immediately googled camel breeders. He's probably the 1 hump kind...dromedary if I remember correctly. I think the 2 hump kind are ugly! The baby's fur was sooooo soft though!! I have a pic if anyone wants to see it...:whistle:
i want to see it

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
happyappygirl said:
you can always pony from it, or use it for despooking those carzy little crotch rockets you call horses....
:killingme

Mine would be fine with it...I have llamas and they are 1/2 way to being camels....your horses on the other hand...what do you think would happen if I brought a llama on a trail ride??

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
i sold the one who would freak out back to the fellow i bought her from...so no worries there..and the others? hmm..not sure how everyone else would feel.
LeRoy.....nope...not gonna speed up...nope...not gonna. if i ignore it... it will ignore me...
Precious.....llama? what llama i can't see a thing from under Daisey's tail...
Daisey....there's a WHAT behind us? did you tell MOM? or Precious? I'll let them handle it...
Te and Chey...keep it away from MY triail ride salad bar....and we'll get along just fine.

MorganLover

Well did you decide to get it Paso, i take it since you haven't posted you decided to go for it you aren't going to take it.

Well Happyappy as freaked out as Leroy was of that dang turkey i bet he would be freaked out about it :whistle:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
:huggy:

MorganLover said:
Well did you decide to get it Paso, i take it since you haven't posted you decided to go for it you aren't going to take it.

Well Happyappy as freaked out as Leroy was of that dang turkey i bet he would be freaked out about it :whistle:

Hubby said NO but I dont go by him... :lmao: He is on trial right now so they said they will let me know this comming weekend...will let you know..I might just let Persimmon get him and share him.. :huggy:

MorganLover

Paso: guess you could share him lol what is 1 more :razz: my son would LOVE to see him i bet hehe. and maybe you can train him to take kiddie rides at the fairs haha.