OMG someone wants to give me.......

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Aparently someone moved and sold their property and left several exotic animals there to starve..this guy is in very poor body weight. Why would someone do that? Why if they knew they were leaving would they not sell him or place him or somthing? Why leave an animal like that (or any animal) to starve...so sad..

Not sure I want to try this..I hear he is a handful...they are HUGE wonder even if my fences would keep him in..and I bet he would be expensive to feed...Hope he gets a good home and some groceries.

Wonder how he would ride on a trail ride.... :lmao:

UpChuckMan

Upper Charles County :-)
Don't you know... "Send your camel to bed" :killingme

"Midnight At The Oasis"

Midnight at the oasis
Send your camel to bed
Shadows paintin' our faces
Traces of romance in our heads
Heaven's holdin' a half-moon
Shinin' just for us
Let's slip off to a sand dune, real soon
And kick up a little dust
Come on, Cactus is our friend
He'll point out the way
Come on, till the evenin' ends
Till the evenin' ends
You don't have to answer
There's no need to speak
I'll be your belly dancer, prancer
And you can be my sheik

I know your Daddy's a sultan
A nomad known to all
With fifty girls to attend him, they all send him
Jump at his beck and call
But you won't need no harem, honey
When I'm by your side
And you won't need no camel, no no
When I take you for a ride
Come on, Cactus is our friend
He'll point out the way
Come on, till the evenin' ends
Till the evenin' ends
Midnight at the oasis
Send your camel to bed
Got shadows paintin' our faces
And traces of romance in our heads

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Toxick said:
To my karma-giver, and to anyone else who missed the joke:

DHS = Department of Homeland Security.

:lmao:

I read up some..they are actually easy keepers (why would someone starve onr and leave them abandoned?) They eat only a couple pounds of horse feed a day and hay (NO alfalfa) They get the same vaccines the llamas get..They live for 50 yrs...:faint:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Be great for desensitizing horses... Can't cha picture Paso riding her camel around the lake .....a hump di da a hump di da....

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mingiz said:
Be great for desensitizing horses... Can't cha picture Paso riding her camel around the lake .....a hump di da a hump di da....

I wonder if my ass will be bigger then the camels? I hate to have another animal that has the same size ass as I :ohwell:

Mingiz you'll tell me ha? You will be the one behind me...

Can I teach it to gait? Wonder what cool sounds it will make going over the bridge...The options are ENDLESS...

mingiz

Horse Poor
:lmao: Well if he has 2 humps don't worry no one will see ur arse.... :lmao: Yea it would be interesting to see what one would do on a trail.. More interesting on what the horses would do.

bashley2274

Pasofever said:
:lmao:

I read up some..they are actually easy keepers (why would someone starve onr and leave them abandoned?) They eat only a couple pounds of horse feed a day and hay (NO alfalfa) They get the same vaccines the llamas get..They live for 50 yrs...:faint:

That is pretty interesting! Learn something new everyday!

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
Get him....I want top see him....I've seen a Camel Toe but never seen a real Camel...You could always park him outside of a 7-11..... :lmao:

MorganLover

Wouldn't they be already kind of gaited since they do that two beat gait? you know same legs on the same side of the body move at the same time? if you get one of those little things that go between the humps it wont be too bad to ride lol. OH man this reminds me of AFV or some funny show like that, where this guy was getting up on one and the other camel bit him right on the butt check, that dang animal had his whole left side in his mouth OUCH. it was so dang funny :popcorn: man i wish i remembered what show that was. haha too funny now i am picturing it haha.

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
The new Marine Captain was assigned to a recon company in a remote post in the desert.
During his first inspection, he noticed a camel hitched up behind the mess tent.
He asks the First Sergeant why the camel is kept there.
"Well, sir," is the nervous reply, "as you know, there are 250 men here and no women. And sir, sometimes the men have ... m-m-m.... urges. That's why we have the camel, sir."
The Captain says, "I can't say that I condone this, but I understand about urges, so the camel can stay."
About a month later, the Captain starts having a real problem with his own urges.
Crazy with passion, he asks the First Sergeant to bring the camel to his tent.
Putting a stool behind the camel, the Captain stands on it, pulls down his pants, and has wild, insane sex with the camel.
When he is done, he asks the First Sergeant, "Is that how the men do it?"
"Uh, no sir," the First Sergeant replies.
"They usually just ride the camel into town where the girls are."

mingiz

Horse Poor
MorganLover said:
Wouldn't they be already kind of gaited since they do that two beat gait? you know same legs on the same side of the body move at the same time? if you get one of those little things that go between the humps it wont be too bad to ride lol. OH man this reminds me of AFV or some funny show like that, where this guy was getting up on one and the other camel bit him right on the butt check, that dang animal had his whole left side in his mouth OUCH. it was so dang funny :popcorn: man i wish i remembered what show that was. haha too funny now i am picturing it haha.

I saw that it was funny as hell but I bet it hurt that way too... :lmao: