One of the things that annoys me the most...

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I'm sure the overuse of antibiotics for every little sniffle over the last generation can't be part of the issue of a "superbug" like this either. :rolleyes:
I usually hold on to the prescription for them for a week. If my body doesn't fight off whatever I got it for, then I'll get it filled. This time (my leg) I got it filled right away and am religious about taking them.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I usually hold on to the prescription for them for a week. If my body doesn't fight off whatever I got it for, then I'll get it filled. This time (my leg) I got it filled right away and am religious about taking them.
Same thing with me in case of a sinus infection. I am prone to them, so I have to stay on top of allergies or the common sniffle, so it doesn't develop into the sinus infection so I can avoid antib's.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
...in case of a sinus infection. I am prone to them....
Then you may be interested in this:

Saline gargle and saline nasal rinsing may provide some protection against the virus. Interesting take. Not quack docs; legitimate ones.

(I do the sinus rinse b/c me, too.)

--- End of line (MCP)

Last edited:
Wonder if anyone has tried the method used for cystic fibrosis patients. Turn them on their side or upside down and apply strong whacks to the back.

Wonder if anyone has tried the method used for cystic fibrosis patients. Turn them on their side or upside down and apply strong whacks to the back.
From what I gather, the goop is more like tar and does not dislodge. Breathing treatments don't work either. When you are hospitalized it is so they can hook you to machines that breath for you to buy you time while your body fights it.

Actual lung images here ----> https://www.news-medical.net/news/20200315/Chest-CT-shows-COVID-19-damage-to-the-lungs.aspx

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Then you may be interested in this:

Saline gargle and saline nasal rinsing may provide some protection against the virus. Interesting take. Not quake docs; legitimate ones.

(I do the sinus rinse b/c me, too.)

--- End of line (MCP)
:getdown:

HAH! I have about 4-5 "travel size" bottles of the sterile saline spray tucked into evey purse, travel bag & fanny pack. I was using it multiple times a day after visiting Vrai & Monello in February, as I got what I thought was the travel sinus crud. :eyebrow:

Take that, hoarders!

SamSpade

... It marched through the streets, the sewers. It left the city by oxcart, by sea, to kill half of Europe. The rats, rustling and squealing in the night as they, too, died. The rats...

Nope. Not coronavirus.

Did you quote that from MEMORY? Damn.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
... It marched through the streets, the sewers. It left the city by oxcart, by sea, to kill half of Europe. The rats, rustling and squealing in the night as they, too, died. The rats...

The one I frequently think about lately:

So this is how liberty dies...with thunderous applause.