Online Dubya doll!!! Its free!!!

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by dems4me
Its all fair in love and war Vrai -- you act as if Jimmy Carter was never bantered about his peanuts (pls. no perv responses).
He wasn't (that much) it was beer and his brother Billy.

D

dems4me

Originally posted by *archimedes*
The exception to the general rule that one should use an apostrophe to indicate possession is in possessive pronouns. Some of them are not a problem. "Mine" has no misleading "s" at the end to invite an apostrophe. And few people are tempted to write "hi's," though the equally erroneous "her's" is fairly common, as are "our's" and "their's"--all wrong, wrong, wrong. The problem with avoiding "it's" as a possessive is that this spelling is perfectly correct as a contraction meaning "it is." Just remember two points and you'll never make this mistake again. (1) "It's" always means "it is" or "it has" and nothing else. (2) Try changing the "its" in your sentence to "his" and if it doesn't make sense, then go with "it's."

stupid

For the love of God, get a life! If that's the only thing you can find to pick on me for - you need some serious help. What's next? my font size??? idiot

ceo_pte

For the love of God, get a life! If that's the only thing you can find to pick on me for - you need some serious help. What's next? my font size??? idiot

Liberal stupidity...

D

dems4me

You messed the quote up, too, stupid.

All is fair in love and war.
~Francis Edward Smedley

I wasn't quoting verbatim jack!@@ or I would have put the name... the gist is the same -- its all fair in love and war means pretty much the same thing as All is fair in love and war... get your rocks off on someone else buddy -- you are too petty and nerdy to be in a flame war with.

tlatchaw

Not dead yet.
The exception to the general rule that one should use an apostrophe to indicate possession is in possessive pronouns. Some of them are not a problem. "Mine" has no misleading "s" at the end to invite an apostrophe. And few people are tempted to write "hi's," though the equally erroneous "her's" is fairly common, as are "our's" and "their's"--all wrong, wrong, wrong. The problem with avoiding "it's" as a possessive is that this spelling is perfectly correct as a contraction meaning "it is." Just remember two points and you'll never make this mistake again. (1) "It's" always means "it is" or "it has" and nothing else. (2) Try changing the "its" in your sentence to "his" and if it doesn't make sense, then go with "it's."

stupid

It's funny! :killingme

D

dems4me

stupid

GET A LIFE ALREADY!!! :cussing:

D

dems4me

Originally posted by Hello6
Pot, I'd like to introduce you to a Mr. Kettle...

I'll pass on your stupid introduction - thanks but no thanks:mad:

D

dems4me

You also have a member's user name misspelled in your signature, stupid.

cattitude

Perhaps if it was something real or logical it would have been spelt properly - will fix though. thanks:wink:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by jlabsher
How many right wingers does it take to flame ONE dems4me?
All of us. And why aren't you in here going to bat for your Democrat komrade? We Repukes all stick together - what's up with you Dummy-crats?

jlabsher

Sorry about that chief.
I was gonna get one of those dolls but I figure they'll be on a big closeout sale come X-mas.

D

dems4me

Originally posted by jlabsher
How many right wingers does it take to flame ONE dems4me?

Phew!!! Jslab - I thouht you'd never get here -- help!! help!!:bawl: :bawl: :bawl:

We do need to stick together more -- where's pt and sparx? It would be quite fun to have a flame war -- they pick out their top 4 republican reps on the forum versus us four -- or better yet, we can pick out the 4 that we can have a flame war against.

PS. I know it took you awhile to post to this thread because you were probably like me -- you just kept hitting that "say something stupid" button and the "pretzel" button on the doll!!!! It was sooo addictive!!!

Hello6

Princess of Mean
were probably like me -- you just kept hitting that "say something stupid" button. It was sooo addictive!!!

So that's where all your posts come from. I get it now.:rolleyes:

D

dems4me

Originally posted by vraiblonde
All of us. And why aren't you in here going to bat for your Democrat komrade? We Repukes all stick together - what's up with you Dummy-crats?

By the way Vrai - I sent you a very nice PM and I said some nice things about you on todays ShitCat lunch thread. See, I can be nice too!! Can we get an apology too, not just Larry? Not all Democrats are retards... we need an apology too!!:smile: