Online gun dealers

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Who do you all like?

I placed an order Nov 17 with waltherpistols.com. Today I sent them a note inquiring where the hell my gun was, and they replied that it was out of stock and has been canceled. Yet they're still showing them as In Stock on their website.

Jerks.

Anyway, they suck and I'll never use them again.

So who's better? Impact? Or would it be better to just go to a dirt world local dealer? I should have bought the gun I tried out at the Silverado show but I'm stupid and didn't do it.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
PS, I'm looking for a Walther P99 QA .40 - preferably the Desert Sand style, but I can get over that.

Dukesdad

I have used gunbroker with no problems.

Walther P99 QA 40 S&W Desert Tan : Semi-auto at GunBroker.com

Just be sure wht you order is on the MSP list as OK for sale in Maryland. Even better, go to the show in Timmonium next weekend and handle a bunch of them. You can pick one out, buy it and go back in a week to pick it up. White Marsh and Continental arms are two dealers I would reccomend there.

Last edited:

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
They did a background check and saw the people on this forum that you associate with and said hell no...J/K

Pandora

Vrai's got a gun
Vrai's got a gun
Vrai's got a gun
Everybody is on the run

Oh hell... time for a drink!

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Who do you all like?

I placed an order Nov 17 with waltherpistols.com. Today I sent them a note inquiring where the hell my gun was, and they replied that it was out of stock and has been canceled. Yet they're still showing them as In Stock on their website.

Jerks.

Anyway, they suck and I'll never use them again.

So who's better? Impact? Or would it be better to just go to a dirt world local dealer? I should have bought the gun I tried out at the Silverado show but I'm stupid and didn't do it.

Who's FFL were you going to use?
I've been looking at a Walther P22 and it's about $100 more at the Tackle Box than online