Online gun dealers

I have used gunbroker with no problems.

Walther P99 QA 40 S&W Desert Tan : Semi-auto at GunBroker.com

Just be sure wht you order is on the MSP list as OK for sale in Maryland. Even better, go to the show in Timmonium next weekend and handle a bunch of them. You can pick one out, buy it and go back in a week to pick it up. White Marsh and Continental arms are two dealers I would reccomend there.
Continental Arms is the bomb digity! Buddy of mine works there. Used to shoot at their indoor range when we lived in Timonium. Great bunch of folks there.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Thanks everyone. I looked at Bud's and Impact, neither have the Walther in stock. I'll give them each a call and see if they can be ordered and what the wait time is.

Also, I'm set on the Walther. My second choice would be a Glock 35 - the only reason I went with the Walther was because the grip is smaller and it fits my hand better.

Bonehead

Love me some glocks

Went playing yesterday with my two Glocks Model 21 in .45, 13 round magazine and my Model 19 in 9mm 15 round magazine. Both have tritium sights that is something you may wish to consider Vrai, glow in the dark tritium powered sights.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Went playing yesterday with my two Glocks Model 21 in .45, 13 round magazine and my Model 19 in 9mm 15 round magazine. Both have tritium sights that is something you may wish to consider Vrai, glow in the dark tritium powered sights.

Glock 19 = best 9mm ever made IMO. I have trijicon tritium sights on 3 of my handguns right now but I still need a set for my XD45 and I am going to go with these AMERIGLO.COM or these XS Sight Systems - Sight Images both of which come highly recommended for combat style shooting.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Who do you all like?

I placed an order Nov 17 with waltherpistols.com. Today I sent them a note inquiring where the hell my gun was, and they replied that it was out of stock and has been canceled. Yet they're still showing them as In Stock on their website.

Jerks.

Anyway, they suck and I'll never use them again.

So who's better? Impact? Or would it be better to just go to a dirt world local dealer? I should have bought the gun I tried out at the Silverado show but I'm stupid and didn't do it.

Looks like you aren't the only one having problems with them.

AR15.COM :: Forums :: walther USA SUCKS!!!!!!!

I understand you like Walther's but there are so many better options for auto handguns IMO.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I understand you like Walther's but there are so many better options for auto handguns IMO.

Damn it!!! :banghead: I hate to go back to the drawing board because it took me awhile to settle on the Walther. I'll give my FFL guy a buzz and see if he has a recommendation for me. I suspect he'll tell me the Glock 35.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Damn it!!! :banghead: I hate to go back to the drawing board because it took me awhile to settle on the Walther. I'll give my FFL guy a buzz and see if he has a recommendation for me. I suspect he'll tell me the Glock 35.

Why the 35? I mean I am sure it is a find pistol but I am betting hard to find. Why not the G22 or 23 if the 22 is too big, seems like that would be the logical choice vice the P99 .40 cal.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Why the 35? I mean I am sure it is a find pistol but I am betting hard to find. Why not the G22 or 23 if the 22 is too big, seems like that would be the logical choice vice the P99 .40 cal.

I like the longer barrel.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
I like the longer barrel.

:whistle:

:killingme No comment.

Gottcha, I am sure it is a bit more accurate I'd just worry about availability as I've never seen them in a brick and mortar. However that summit gunbroker link I gave has some deals on LE G22 trade ins. Could send it back to Glock and for $100 bucks they can make it new again or just put 200,000 more rounds through it as is, until it finally dies.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Bud's sells to MD now because of a group of dedicated MD gun owners took the time to educate them on the true MD gun laws about a year ago. :yay:

Yup, although MD's dumb laws still prevent them from selling some popular guns to MD, for example they won't sell new glocks to MD because of the fired shell casing requirement.

Novus Collectus

Yup, although MD's dumb laws still prevent them from selling some popular guns to MD, for example they won't sell new glocks to MD because of the fired shell casing requirement.

Not too sure about that. A few weeks ago someone was inquiring about this and was maybe going to ask them if it was ok to go through a MD 07 FFL to do the shell casing requirement.
A MD 07 FFL can apparently do the shell casing on new guns as per the regulations and can recieve new guns for transfer as a result.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Not too sure about that. A few weeks ago someone was inquiring about this and was maybe going to ask them if it was ok to go through a MD 07 FFL to do the shell casing requirement.
A MD 07 FFL can apparently do the shell casing on new guns as per the regulations and can recieve new guns for transfer as a result.

Yeah just on the other side of the bay bridge is the closet one I am aware of. Bud's didn't offerme that option when I tried ordering from them. Just "no glocks to MD".