Only 32.61% has a spine

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
And for those of you spineless retards that can't acknowledge to difference between Right and Wrong on the gay marriage issue, I give you this.

And the reason I give you this is because peoples natural instincts of parenthood seems to always over ride mental retarded thoughts.
So here it is...... :whistle:

Bill and Bob's Gay Day Care Center.........

Isn't this amazing how the natural order of things just kicked in and how your true inner feelings made whats "RIGHT" prevail?

Is there going to be a lying mental reject that says "I would take my children there"? :popcorn:

Is there going to be an idiot to say ..It's OK for Gays to marry but draw the line at day care centers? :popcorn:

Who here wants to encourage your children to be gay?
The truth is even Gay's that have children are relieved to find out their children turned out to be normal. So why does society insist on excepting and engorging abnormal sexual behavior. ..(GAY VOTES)

Sex is an action! Sex is not a race of people.
Sex is the act of reproduction and or an act of pleasure.
So why is it that a group of people with sexual dysfunctions that can only pleasure their selves with the same sex has rights, like they are an ethnic group? (GAY VOTES).

Lets all re write the laws of physics, nature and our country so a group of sexual deformities can be happy. :yay:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
I've never heard about this one.......

Quoted by Gumbo:

The truth is even Gay's that have children are relieved to find out their children turned out to be normal. So why does society insist on excepting and engorging abnormal sexual behavior. ..(GAY VOTES)

Where'd you find statistics on this issue?

bdh802

Bob
gumbo said:
And for those of you spineless retards that can't acknowledge to difference between Right and Wrong on the gay marriage issue, I give you this.

And the reason I give you this is because peoples natural instincts of parenthood seems to always over ride mental retarded thoughts.
So here it is...... :whistle:

Bill and Bob's Gay Day Care Center.........

Isn't this amazing how the natural order of things just kicked in and how your true inner feelings made whats "RIGHT" prevail?

Is there going to be a lying mental reject that says "I would take my children there"? :popcorn:

Is there going to be an idiot to say ..It's OK for Gays to marry but draw the line at day care centers? :popcorn:

Sex is an action! Sex is not a race of people.
Sex is the act of reproduction and or an act of pleasure.
So why is it that a group of people with sexual dysfunctions that can only pleasure their selves with the same sex has rights, like they are an ethnic group? (GAY VOTES).

Lets all re write the laws of physics, nature and our country so a group of sexual deformities can be happy. :yay:

Just wanted to let you know that I am one of those 32.61%. I voted against gay marraige in this poll. The people in favor of gay marraige may have their reasons to be pro-gay. Some may be gay themselves, some may have gay friends, some may have been conditioned by the liberal media. Who knows. The fact remains that I am entitled to my opinion and stand up for what is right and don't deserve red karma for stating my opinion but I'm sure I'll get some.

Hessian

Right Gumbo....

There are any number of circumstances that should set off a tingle of doubt and concern by any NORMAL person.

"Hi Mom and Dad,...this is Billy and he's HIV positive but we decided he will always use a condom while we are dating.-so we will be safe."

Yeah right!!!!!!!!!!
(show me a condom with 100% effectiveness and I'll join the ACLU)

or....

Homosexuality is the result of evolution....Oh??? a species finds its way to eliminate itself from reproducing? Yeah...that is the real order of nature.
Is there ANY other beast in all of nature that commits to a homosexual relationship and then adopts younger members of the species to raise? Come on evolutionists...speak up!
Natural...real natural.
but,....the lie goes on.

bdh802

Bob
bdh802 said:
Just wanted to let you know that I am one of those 32.61%. I voted against gay marraige in this poll. The people in favor of gay marraige may have their reasons to be pro-gay. Some may be gay themselves, some may have gay friends, some may have been conditioned by the liberal media. Who knows. The fact remains that I am entitled to my opinion and stand up for what is right and don't deserve red karma for stating my opinion but I'm sure I'll get some.

I also voted over the roll, mushrooms and sausage and I really don't care about Mikes underwear. If someone wants to make a poll about my underwear, go for it. I'll play along but please, no requests from guys to see it.

bcp

In My Opinion
Hessian said:
Homosexuality is the result of evolution....Oh??? a species finds its way to eliminate itself from reproducing? Yeah...that is the real order of nature.
Is there ANY other beast in all of nature that commits to a homosexual relationship and then adopts younger members of the species to raise? Come on evolutionists...speak up!
Natural...real natural.
but,....the lie goes on.
actually, an interesting thing happens with populations of mice in the wild, or in your walls.
when mouse family number one moves in the female gives birth to many offspring each time.
when the number of mice start to become greater than the available food supply can sustain, the number of mouseletts birthed by the females drops to a number that maintains the population, but does not create an overpopulation of mice.

maybe the human race produces homos in a like attempt at keeping down the population in a world that is becoming overcrowded.

or,

they are just sick sick individuals that will hump anything that moves.

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
Hessian said:
There are any number of circumstances that should set off a tingle of doubt and concern by any NORMAL person.

"Hi Mom and Dad,...this is Billy and he's HIV positive but we decided he will always use a condom while we are dating.-so we will be safe."

Yeah right!!!!!!!!!!
(show me a condom with 100% effectiveness and I'll join the ACLU)

or....

Natural...real natural.
but,....the lie goes on.
Sorry! It's not politically correct to speak the truth.
You will now be arrested for homophobic treason and soon be executed under the new gay rights law.. :wench:

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
No, I wouldn't take my children there, but I also wouldn't take my children to Bill and Diane's pedophillia daycare center, but those two ARE allowed to get married? All this crap about "they will teach your children to be gay" is exactly that, CRAP. Even if homosexuals are not allowed to get married, they will still be on the streets holding hands and kissing, they will still be trying to adopt kids, or in the case of lesbians, be getting pregnant and raising kids. They will still be living together, and quite frankly, other than you being nosey and butting into other peoples business, there is no legal reason to prevent homosexuals from getting married, period.

bdh802

Bob
Bustem' Down said:
No, I wouldn't take my children there, but I also wouldn't take my children to Bill and Diane's pedophillia daycare center, but those two ARE allowed to get married? All this crap about "they will teach your children to be gay" is exactly that, CRAP. Even if homosexuals are not allowed to get married, they will still be on the streets holding hands and kissing, they will still be trying to adopt kids, or in the case of lesbians, be getting pregnant and raising kids. They will still be living together, and quite frankly, other than you being nosey and butting into other peoples business, there is no legal reason to prevent homosexuals from getting married, period.

No No, they will do their thing but they CAN't get married. That's just crazy!

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
bdh802 said:
No No, they will do their thing but they CAN't get married. That's just crazy!
You know, they said the same thing when women wanted to vote. It's not crazy, what's crazy is that everyone cares so damn much.

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
Bustem' Down said:
Are Bill and Diane demanding to be recognized as pedophiles? Are they requesting rights not to be discriminated against.
Is Bill and Diane trying to convince the American public that we should except their sexual preference.
Are they flaunting it or advertising it like it something to be proud of?
Where does it stop at? When do we draw the line? When is enough enough.
What about social security? Do you really think it can handle Bob collecting Bills social security.

Are you really that naive? Children learn by example, by what they see and hear.

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
gumbo said:
Are you really that naive? Children learn by example, by what they see and hear.
Exactly, are you really that naive to think that if we don't allow them to get married they will all just dissapear and we will go back to living in Pleasantville?

I've got an idea, since children learn by example, why don't YOU be the example instead of blaming everyone else. I grew up with two gay uncles and a pair of gay guys who lived down the street and by golly, I like girls!!!!

Last edited:

fttrsbeerwench

More kids who grow up in smoking households wind up smoking as adults, so I've heard. As do abusers, and perverts but it's not any more or less than your kid growing up to like building hot rods or wanting to play baseball.

If my kid is going to be gay.. It's gonna happen whether I'm smoking the pole or cutting the rug. All I can do is try to instill my values and hopes on them in a way that they take to heart.

I'd rather my daughter be a lesbian than a stripper or a hood rat.

OH an I think gay marriage is fine, but I wouldn't take my son to a daycare run by gay males.... That just kind of freaks me out because I'm pedophile paranoid.
The daycare my kids are in now has 10 women working in there... Odds are... One of them is gay or bisexual.:ohwell:

Last edited:

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
Bustem' Down said:
Exactly, are you really that naive to think that if we don't allow them to get married they will all just dissapear and we will go back to living in Pleasantville?

I've got an idea, since children learn by example, why don't YOU be the example instead of blaming everyone else. I grew up with two gay uncle's and a pair of gay guys who lived down the street and by golly, I like girls!!!!
I hope you mean you like women.
Both my ex wifes mothers were lesbians and the psychological sheot they went through and were exposed too is enough to make me sick.
I grew up 20 miles east of Hollyweird California and have known and seen the psychological damage caused by homosexual activity's.

Are you saying because you can have sex together you can be married?
Or are you saying because you love you can get married?

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
gumbo said:
I hope you mean you like women.
Both my ex wifes mothers were lesbians and the psychological sheot they went through and were exposed too is enough to make me sick.
I grew up 20 miles east of Hollyweird California and have known and seen the psychological damage caused by homosexual activity's.

Are you saying because you can have sex together you can be married?
Or are you saying because you love you can get married?
Isn't marriage about love? That's what I was always taught it was about.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
fttrsbeerwench said:
OH an I think gay marriage is fine, but I wouldn't take my son to a daycare run by gay males.... That just kind of freaks me out because I'm pedophile paranoid.
But I'll bet you wouldn't think twice about taking your daughter to a lesbian-run daycare. To me, Bob and Whoever's Gay Daycare isn't weird because they're gay - it's because they're guys.

And when was the last time you saw a guy doing daycare?

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Bustem' Down said:
All this crap about "they will teach your children to be gay" is exactly that, CRAP. Even if homosexuals are not allowed to get married, they will still be on the streets holding hands and kissing, they will still be trying to adopt kids, or in the case of lesbians, be getting pregnant and raising kids. They will still be living together, and quite frankly, other than you being nosey and butting into other peoples business, there is no legal reason to prevent homosexuals from getting married, period.

I agree. Gumbo's question is a red herring. I don't know what causes homosexuality. However, I find the claim that it's a choice to be illogical, as well as insulting to both gays and straights. It implies that humans are sexually amorphous, that we'll do it with anybody or anything if we simply get horny enough. That's like saying that rape is a crime of lust. It's not - it's a crime of power and domination and control.

As a father, I resent the claim that gays are out to convert children. It amounts to emotional manipulation of parents. I apologize if this next comment sounds like a drunken rant from Mel Gibson, but I call that fearmongering claim the "Protocols of the Elders of Dupont Circle."