Ooh baby! Who looked at their IRA/401K performance for 2020?

TPD

the poor dad
I just checked mine and am quite pleased. Even with that massive dip in March, I gained enough to still be up a year's worth of living expenses.

:thewave:

I just finished running my numbers for 2020 - my portfolio up 20%+ for the year - about 2 years of living expenses.
Under Obama's 8 years - I averaged 10.9% annually. Under Trump's 4 years - I averaged 14.7% annually. I want 4 more years of Trump!

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
My IRA has gone up in value almost $200K in the past 3 months, and that's after losing $100K to the pandemic and recovering from that. Couldn't be more pleased. Thought about taking a bulk sum out for a project, but I'd have to pay too much tax on it.

Rommey

For my 401K and stocks, the 4th quarter gains were virtually equal to the 1st quarter losses, so all the gains for the year were due to the 2nd and 3rd quarters. My wife's 403B did better as 1st quarter loss was much less than any of the other three quarter's gains.

SamSpade

Just checked mine - best year ever! Even after I cashed out a ton of money last spring, I still made more money this year than ever.

Crabcake42

I just checked mine and am quite pleased. Even with that massive dip in March, I gained enough to still be up a year's worth of living expenses.

:thewave:
Yassss, check it again

Don’t matter if it’s Joe, Don, Barrack, or Kamala, the fed is running the printer, equities are up up up

glhs837

Power with Control
My 401 not doing as well as my ira with Google. Tesla, Alphabet, and baby Netflix. 401 not bad, but the IRA has been overall awesome.

HemiHauler

As many Fed Bux that are awash in the market place, anyone who claims they are losing money in equity markets during the Biden admin is either lying or doing it completely wrong.

Like taking candy from a baby.