Open House/Movie Night at Holly Point

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Open House/Movie night at Holly Point on Friday at 5:30 P.M. (Aug. 31, 2007)The advertisment is on flyers at Canterlope tack shop and on the classified section here. You can come see what a "crappy" rider I am because I have to give a demonstration. :razz: Some of the other instructors will be giving demonstrations too. At 8:45 P.M. they will be having a movie in the coverall. Bring your lawn chairs or blankets. They will be serving popcorn and refreshments. Come join us on Friday! It is free and what else is there to do? I don't think the bull will be at Monk's this Friday anyway. :lmao: Let me know if you are coming, and please come up and introduce yourself. If someone is throwing things at me I will automatically know that it is WD. :lmao: :blahblah:

devinej

Sadielady said:
Open House/Movie night at Holly Point on Friday at 5:30 P.M. (Aug. 31, 2007)The advertisment is on flyers at Canterlope tack shop and on the classified section here. You can come see what a "crappy" rider I am because I have to give a demonstration. :razz: Some of the other instructors will be giving demonstrations too. At 8:45 P.M. they will be having a movie in the coverall. Bring your lawn chairs or blankets. They will be serving popcorn and refreshments. Come join us on Friday! It is free and what else is there to do? I don't think the bull will be at Monk's this Friday anyway. :lmao: Let me know if you are coming, and please come up and introduce yourself. If someone is throwing things at me I will automatically know that it is WD. :lmao: :blahblah:

what movie are we watching? :popcorn:

you can watch me strut my stuff too...haha. :bigwhoop:

FrmGrl

Get some!
I think I get home from work at 8:30. Guess I can make the journey across the lawn :lmao: Hope they dont need Hubby's projector again becauase he is away till Saturday!!

spellbound

After seeing the still photos of what some people do in their trailers at horse shows, I'd be fearfull of what might show up on that movie screen.

Loper

Animal Poor!
spellbound said:
After seeing the still photos of what some people do in their trailers at horse shows, I'd be fearfull of what might show up on that movie screen.

:lmao:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
:roflmao: Poker night will be coming again
spellbound said:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
devinej said:
what movie are we watching? :popcorn:

you can watch me strut my stuff too...haha. :bigwhoop:
I don't know. They talked about some horsey flick that came out in the not so distant past. I can't remember the name of it. I suggested something kid friendly. If you have any suggestions that might meet both criteria let me know and I will tell them. :huggy:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
devinej said:
hmmm lets watch black beauty...
or the black stallion! the original! that's the bestest!
I always like watching The Black Stallion. I actually met him (the stallion) at the Arabian Nationals, but he really was a gelding and he wasn't all black. I like that vote. Any others? That is good because a lot of kids haven't seen it!

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
I haven't seen it, but heard "Flicka" was a good movie. Tim McGraw is easy on the eyes too. :whistle: Also "Dreamer", "Racing Stripes", or "Seabiscuit" are all movies that were good. :popcorn:

Oh, I also saw one called "Because of Winn Dixie" :lmao:

Loper

Animal Poor!
BZHorseMomE said:
I haven't seen it, but heard "Flicka" was a good movie. Tim McGraw is easy on the eyes too. :whistle: Also "Dreamer", "Racing Stripes", or "Seabiscuit" are all movies that were good. :popcorn:

Oh, I also saw one called "Because of Winn Dixie" :lmao:

Racing Stripes was hilarious. :lmao:

devinej

what! he's a gelding! aww you mean the horse actor don't you. well i think there is no better horse movie
and i really don't want to watch dakota flanning.

i don't think K is going first anymore - A.C. wanted to wait till later so Stumpy could be there to watch.
do you want me to ride anyone in particular? my horse was a nut case today. which doesn't mean he will be one tomorrow or friday. he was galloping around the arena like seabiscuit. without me on him...haha

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
devinej said:
what! he's a gelding! aww you mean the horse actor don't you. well i think there is no better horse movie
and i really don't want to watch dakota flanning.

i don't think K is going first anymore - A.C. wanted to wait till later so Stumpy could be there to watch.
do you want me to ride anyone in particular? my horse was a nut case today. which doesn't mean he will be one tomorrow or friday. he was galloping around the arena like seabiscuit. without me on him...haha

At least he didn't go from Seabiscuit to a Timber horse and jump out of the ring. :lmao:

devinej

Because of Winn Dixie!!! OMG

actually i heard Dave Matthews (as in the dave matthews band..) was in that...weird.

devinej

BZHorseMomE said:
At least he didn't go from Seabiscuit to a Timber horse and jump out of the ring. :lmao:
seriously, i though he was going to, but he's not that smart...thoroughbreds...

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
devinej said:
seriously, i though he was going to, but he's not that smart...thoroughbreds...
You could ride the new bay mare..... :whistle: Then it would be "new" student" different "new horse" combination..... :yay:

devinej

oooh interesting. that could work.

how do you want the jumps set up? i can re-arrange them tomorrow.