Open House/Movie Night at Holly Point

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Sadielady said:
You could ride the new bay mare..... :whistle: Then it would be "new" student" different "new horse" combination..... :yay:
We could go first....maybe no one would be there to watch and I could just give you a real lesson. :razz:

Giddy up!

BZHorseMomE said:
I haven't seen it, but heard "Flicka" was a good movie. Tim McGraw is easy on the eyes too. :whistle: Also "Dreamer", "Racing Stripes", or "Seabiscuit" are all movies that were good. :popcorn:

Oh, I also saw one called "Because of Winn Dixie" :lmao:
Flicka was awesome!

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
The movie will be the original "The Black Stallion". They will use the huge coverall as a screen. If you have kids bring sand buckets because the indoor makes a great kids sandbox. If you don't have children, you can borrow mine. They will be there! :lmao: My demonstration will be last. I think we start a little after 7 P.M. I will be teaching gymnastics on horseback.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Sadielady said:
The movie will be the original "The Black Stallion". They will use the huge coverall as a screen. If you have kids bring sand buckets because the indoor makes a great kids sandbox. If you don't have children, you can borrow mine. They will be there! :lmao: My demonstration will be last. I think we start a little after 7 P.M. I will be teaching gymnastics on horseback.
:doh: Oh that was last week. I will be trying to confuse devinej and I will try to control my horse :lmao:

Busterduck

Kiss my Ass
Sadielady said:
I think as long he is on a leash, not that devinej does that. :lmao: :yay:

So what's the intinerary for this shindig?

What's the address so I can mapquest it? Been there once but forgot where it is. :buttkick:

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Wish I could, but I have prior plans for tonight. It sounds like it will be alot of fun. I always like meeting other horse people in the area. :howdy:

Busterduck

Kiss my Ass
BZHorseMomE said:
Wish I could, but I have prior plans for tonight. It sounds like it will be alot of fun. I always like meeting other horse people in the area. :howdy:

Do you think I could bring an infant?

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
I don't see why not. If I was able to go I would have taken my little guys. There never to young to get them use to the horse stuff. :yahoo:

devinej

Busterduck said:
Do you think I could bring an infant?

course you can!

i rented the movie (gee golly blockbuster got expensive :jet: )

there will be popcorn and juice served, and there is some interest in ordering pizza (ME!!!) so if you also want pizza, so i'll take orders and see who will deliver, but that will be buy-your-own. i'm the one with red hair :larry:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
devinej said:
course you can!

i rented the movie (gee golly blockbuster got expensive :jet: )

Dirr, you should've asked. I own that movie. :whistle:

If she feels alright my mama is coming too. I'll leave my nuerotic dog at home though. :lmao:

Last edited: