Open House/Movie Night at Holly Point

Busterduck

Kiss my Ass
devinej said:
course you can!

i rented the movie (gee golly blockbuster got expensive :jet: )

there will be popcorn and juice served, and there is some interest in ordering pizza (ME!!!) so if you also want pizza, so i'll take orders and see who will deliver, but that will be buy-your-own. i'm the one with red hair :larry:

Great! Sounds like fun.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Busterduck said:
So what's the intinerary for this shindig?

What's the address so I can mapquest it? Been there once but forgot where it is. :buttkick:
I am only guessing. I think they have it on their website and flier, but the presentations/demonstrations will go first beginning at 5:45 PM. I think I start my demo. at 7:10 PM. I know the movie starts at 8:45 P.M. in the coverall, and you may want to bring a lawn chair and/or stuff to build sand castles. :lmao: Please introduce yourself if you haven't met me. :yay:

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
Sadielady said:
I am only guessing. I think they have it on their website and flier, but the presentations/demonstrations will go first beginning at 5:45 PM. I think I start my demo. at 7:10 PM. I know the movie starts at 8:45 P.M. in the coverall, and you may want to bring a lawn chair and/or stuff to build sand castles. :lmao: Please introduce yourself if you haven't met me. :yay:

A few of us will be there, we're leaving now! :howdy:

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Wish I could have joined everyone tonight. Glad you had super weather this evening and hope I can make next years Open House. It's great to see all the local farms putting on such great events. :yay:

Anyone take pics from tonight event?? :whistle:

Loper

Animal Poor!
BZHorseMomE said:
Wish I could have joined everyone tonight. Glad you had super weather this evening and hope I can make next years Open House. It's great to see all the local farms putting on such great events. :yay:

Anyone take pics from tonight event?? :whistle:

I didn't get to go either... had previous plans..

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Yes, the Mounted Wanderer's show. It should be a long day since the 2nd half of the July show will need to be made up. At least the temps. are looking nice & no rain in the forecast.

If you can make it stop by & say :howdy:

Giddy up!

Sadielady said:
I have to say Holly Point did a awesome job tonight, was very impressed and every one was very welcoming.

Loper

Animal Poor!
BZHorseMomE said:
Yes, the Mounted Wanderer's show. It should be a long day since the 2nd half of the July show will need to be made up. At least the temps. are looking nice & no rain in the forecast.

If you can make it stop by & say :howdy:

who you got riding and what times? PM me

WWWDD

What Would Winn Dixie Do?
Winn Dixie said:
A few of us will be there, we're leaving now! :howdy:

Pooh, I wasn't able to go. :bawl: Did anything interesting happen? Were any other forum members there?

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Busterduck said:
Nice seeing you too. Sorry we couldn't stay for the whole movie.
You didn't tell them what happened!!!! It was nice meeting you. WD...any of the WD's.... if you were there then please tell everyone who fell off. No one else give them any hints please. :lalala: :yay: It was nice meeting you guys.

Busterduck

Kiss my Ass
Sadielady said:
You didn't tell them what happened!!!! It was nice meeting you. WD...any of the WD's.... if you were there then please tell everyone who fell off. No one else give them any hints please. :lalala: :yay: It was nice meeting you guys.

I told Sadie I was WD. It was just too hard to resist. :lmao:

Upon my proclamation that I was, in fact, WD, Sadie greeted me with a firm enthusiastic hug. :love: Surprised the he!! out of me. :killingme

Giddy up!

Busterduck said:
I told Sadie I was WD. It was just too hard to resist. :lmao:

Upon my proclamation that I was, in fact, WD, Sadie greeted me with a firm enthusiastic hug. :love: Surprised the he!! out of me. :killingme
we didnt stay for the whole movie either, emily just couldnt hang the zyrtec she is on is so not working and she started fallin asleep in the lawn chair. Do u think u could clicker train or round pen her for me? Damn she was bad! :lmao:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Giddy up! said:
we didnt stay for the whole movie either, emily just couldnt hang the zyrtec she is on is so not working and she started fallin asleep in the lawn chair. Do u think u could clicker train or round pen her for me? Damn she was bad! :lmao:

:shockcollar: