Out of all the closings

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Which one has bothered you the most? restaurants, events, schools...

Mine was the Celtic fest

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The ones that affected me personally are restaurants/bars, parks & rec, and our RV park swimming pool.

The one that bothered me the most was churches. Governors shutting down something that is specifically in the Constitution as an inalienable right should give us all pause.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
The riverside bars along the Guadalupe river. There's something about having a drink or 2 while sitting at a cozy place along the water. On our first drive up that way, we both knew those are the places we favor and can't wait for them to reopen. So far we have gone to 1 place near the river. The other place we went wasn't on the water but was up near the lake.

The 4th of July weekend must be a blast at those places.

imaref

Not bothered greatly, but doesn't make sense--why in the world can't I use the self-service car wash (foaming brushes, etc.) behind the Cheseldine car wash on 235? I would be washing all of those germs off of my car, right?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Not bothered greatly, but doesn't make sense--why in the world can't I use the self-service car wash (foaming brushes, etc.) behind the Cheseldine car wash on 235? I would be washing all of those germs off of my car, right?
Or the 1 car drive though only at Tom Hodges.