Outfits for RenFest.

4d2008

Yeah 4d, take care of her light work for her, she can't be bothered to waste her rampant rage on me. Some go-to guy you are! :lol:

:coffee: what happened :coffee:

(Im not in my 20's?)

so ummm is this done now cause it got old pretty quick. :bigwhoop: Both of you have to have the last word and so that means this will never end. Cant we all just get along????

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
If you block someone, is it just that you cant see their posts and they cant see yours? or are they not allowed to post in your thread or what?? Im a newb i know.. so punish me.

See the thing is, her bush is burning and its highly contagious. Plus i dont like ugly stupid people.

Now kelb is a different story. :hot:

Their posts are "hidden." It still shows that they posted.

she's far from ugly. she's also not stupid, she's just your normal pain in the... errrr... woman. Granted she's being difficult in this thread and rather than calm the argument she threw gasoline on the fire; but you blew things way out of proportion to begin with. Both y'all are acting like rabid cats. It seems it's forum drama week. :lol:

godsbutterfly

Free to Fly
Their posts are "hidden." It still shows that they posted.

she's far from ugly. she's also not stupid, she's just your normal pain in the... errrr... woman. Granted she's being difficult in this thread and rather than calm the argument she threw gasoline on the fire; but you blew things way out of proportion to begin with. Both y'all are acting like rabid cats. It seems it's forum drama week. :lol:

And that is different from most weeks on here how?

T

toppick08

Look what I made. The skirt is like a metalic olive green fabric with black velet pattern like stuff on it, and it ties up in the back.

I made the bodice as well, My intent was to make it reversable, but it didnt work out very well. In the pic, it isnt completely finished. Im adding fringe/beads to the bottom tonight.

These were my first sewing experiences. Im kind of proud of myself!

Can't Wait....:yahoo:

Radiant1

Soul Probe
(Im not in my 20's?)

I wasn't talking about you Mr. Ego! :lol:

so ummm is this done now cause it got old pretty quick. :bigwhoop: Both of you have to have the last word and so that means this will never end. Cant we all just get along????

She has me on ignore now, so yeah probably. :lol: :love:

Me-ow! :petpurring:

Come here and let me bite You and give You some of that burning bush! :smoochy:

4d2008

I wasn't talking about you Mr. Ego! :lol:

ok, didnt think so cause Ive only officially asked 1 person out on here (via pm) and thats going to take some time. The rest of you all I only flirt with :)stalk:) because I already know your les/mar/not single/not my type - but still show the luv to all.

:yahoo:

GypsyQueen

I'MnotSICKbutI'MnotWELL!
:peace:Good morning, im in a much better mood. :howdy:

I dont have R1 on ignore, yet.

I used to think internet fighting was stupid and a waste of time. :jerry: but i had fun.

R1- Bring it on girl, lets mud wrestle. :duel:

Chain-thanks for the insight.

4D- Im going to have to let you go. It was nice while it lasted, but i think we should just be friends. :smoochy:

Toppick- Thanks! :howdy:but i already wore it. :lmao:

Everyone-:buddies: Bottoms up.

Last edited:

4d2008

:
4D- Im going to have to let you go. It was nice while it lasted, but i think we should just be friends. :smoochy:

When did you have me? Was I drinking? dammit i hate those nights I cant remember. Story of my life, always just want to be friends... grrrrrrrrr...

Pretty sure I broke up with you first though. Ill have to find that post I made, possibly in the ccpe somewhere.

warneckutz

When did you have me? Was I drinking? dammit i hate those nights I cant remember. Story of my life, always just want to be friends... grrrrrrrrr...

Pretty sure I broke up with you first though. Ill have to find that post I made, possibly in the ccpe somewhere.

So, is THIS the thread that earned you the "STALKER" title?! :lmao:

I thought you went to this festival to see the actors all dressed up? :confused:

4d2008

But who is supposed to dress up?! The actors or just the audience?!

ive never been to one of these things, I just know if there are women that look like GQ and dress like she did IM SOOOOOO FREAKING THERE!! :evil: Time to take my stalking into the real world :dance:

Radiant1

Soul Probe
But who is supposed to dress up?! The actors or just the audience?!

Playtrons dress up, faire goers can if they want to.

ive never been to one of these things, I just know if there are women that look like GQ and dress like she did IM SOOOOOO FREAKING THERE!! :evil: Time to take my stalking into the real world :dance:

You'll see a variety of dress types. Some dress more historically accurate in renaissance garb. Others dress more out of the norm but semi -kind of -sort of -but not really renaissance. A few just make it an excuse to dress up goth. And of course you have your usual 21st century peeps.

This weekend is Oktoberfest - cleavage AND beer and lots of it! :buddies:

But if you really want to "stalk" you should go on chivalry weekend. Lots of bawdy wenches. :wink:

StrawberryGal

Sweet and Innocent

It's your lucky day on Saturday. There will be alot of women like GQ at Renaissance Festival and alot of cleavages showing.

I'm not going to be wearing my Renaissance Dress. My baby will stick his hands down my cleavage. :lmao:

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
It's your lucky day on Saturday. There will be alot of women like GQ at Renaissance Festival and alot of cleavages showing.

I'm not going to be wearing my Renaissance Dress. My baby will stick his hands in my feminne pocket. :lmao:

:fixed: that's a horrible excuse.