Outrageous

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by SmallTown
What is really messed up is that demsformd actually criticized smcdem for some of his beliefs
We had one member on here that came on and flamed everyone under an MPD, then chastised the flamer as themself, then backed themself up as someone else. People scare me.

SmallTown

Football season!
Originally posted by vraiblonde
We had one member on here that came on and flamed everyone under an MPD, then chastised the flamer as themself, then backed themself up as someone else. People scare me.

Some people have issues

rraley

I think that there are some misunderstandings going around here. My name is Rickie Raley. I am the student member of the Board of Education...take a look at the school board site and you can see my picture. smcdem is one of my friends from Ryken High School (I would tell you his name, but I am not sure if he wants it out there). As for demsformd, I have no clue who that is. I am not sure where this whole conspiracy theory came about from, vraiblonde. I came here because my sister's wedding was posted on the site and I noticed there was a political forum section so, after some lurking, I registered and posted. I post here as a hobby; it's the summer time and it is nice to do this as a break from a psychology paper or economics paper or work. I am not sure why a hobby writer on the forums would do all that you mentioned. Sorry for the confusion, IM me if you would like to talk to me about it.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by Spoiled
Vrai, you are an admin or what not here... Just check IPs, not too hard to prove hes not the same, you can check them to see if they are proxies as well...
Actually, it's not that simple. If someone has a static IP, you can nail it down. But most people don't so all I can determine is that whoever and their suspected MPD are using the same service provider.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
(i know rickey IRL so i know hes not running multiple logins)
aHA! rraley = smcdem = demsformd = spoiled!!!!!

:lmao:

Actually, I really don't care. If I haven't met you IRL, you're not a real person to me. But that doesn't prevent me from enjoying your forum chat.

:shrug:

rraley

Well, if you want an image of me in your head when you read my posts, look at the SMCPS board of education page and you will see my beautiful face lol.

smcdem

Ok, I'm Patrick O'Brien President of the Maryland Association of Student Councils. If you want to see a video of me go to the Maryland State Dept of Education Videos page and click on news from the board June 15th.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Your work at ameritel or TQCI?
TQCI doesn't own or operate this site, they just host our server.

(if so this isnt a problem since GMP issues static IPs, which makes it easier to prove)
That's actually not true. I can do an IP search for a GMP user and come up with several different entries. I just did one for you, just for fun, and came up with 2. You matched up with a forum member that I know IRL, and I know you're not her nor are you using her computer, so there ya go.

ylexot

Super Genius
Originally posted by smcdem
Ok, I'm Patrick O'Brien President of the Maryland Association of Student Councils. If you want to see a video of me go to the Maryland State Dept of Education Videos page and click on news from the board June 15th.
Ok, I'm George W Bush, President of the United States. If you want to see a video of me go to any news channel.

:dork: