Outsourcing Jobs - Sparx?

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by sleuth14
Pete, if he gives you a good link... are you gonna admit that you were wrong? :wink:
What was I worng about? I never said that labor PAC's never gave money to the Republicans. What bends me about big labor is not only that they meddle in politics, but they go out of their way to influence election outcome with their members money without member input. Giving money to Republicans is just as bad if their members are democrats and do not support them. It is a well known fact that big labor favors the DNC significantly more than the RNC.

BTW did you notice just how many of those names on that list really JUMP out at you? Some well known movers and shakers in that group. :wink:

To answer your question, I always admit when I am wrong. (Both times):wink:

D

dems4me

Originally posted by Pete
You are one to yukk it up little Miss :aintbeenrightonanythingandcannotadmitit:

I just realized I was outnumbered and got tired of banging my head like this :banghead: try posting on DU with your beliefs and see how many months you can tolerate it yourself... :cheesy:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
link?

I went to the WSJ site, since I still have an account from my class, and found the article "Big Labor Republicans" is from 4/16 in 2003. I'd have to pay $2.95 to get the article from the site. :ohwell:

I did find reprints of it here and here for free.

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by dems4me
I just realized I was outnumbered and got tired of banging my head like this :banghead: try posting on DU with your beliefs and see how many months you can tolerate it yourself... :cheesy:
Well dear, I did post on the DU. I lasted about 20 minutes. They banned me because although they like to prance about and talk about how much they love free speech, they do not allow it on their website. That being said, unlike sparx who's favorite tactic is to post zany liberal rants on a conservative board and run, I would most likely abandon the DU for lack of interest. It would be fun twisting the tinfoil hats they wear over there into funny shapes though.

Pete

Repete
:lol: :jet: :killingme :shocking: :roflmao: :colddayinhell:
Ok, lets see now.

These 28 signed a letter to Chao saying the did not support expanded reporting, NOT that they got money. I am not saying they didn't get money from labor PACs but sparx should be ashamed of himself. The snipit was grossly misleading in that you tried to make it look like the article reported that they were all getting money form big labor when in fact only 4 are pointed out as ACTUALLY getting money from big labor.

All 28 should be lashed for trying to relax regulations making big labor report to the rank and file where they are sending their money republicans or democrats.

Hey sparx, why did you cut off your quote of the article before you got to this gem? :killingme

Union corruption is rampant, and one way to reduce it is force labor leaders to open their books in a way that lets members see what happens with the dues they are forced to pay.

Last edited:

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by jazz lady
I went to the WSJ site, since I still have an account from my class, and found the article "Big Labor Republicans" is from 4/16 in 2003. I'd have to pay $2.95 to get the article from the site. :ohwell:

I did find reprints of it here and here for free.
Thank you, you are the best research assistant I have ever had. Give yourself a raise.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Thank you, you are the best research assistant I have ever had. Give yourself a raise.

:yay: I get a raise! :getdown:

Wait a minute...15% of nothing is still nothing. :frown:

Scorpion61

Hey sparx, why did you cut off your quote of the article before you got to this gem?

You asked for a list not another thread.
The rest of it is old news that has been in all the papers.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Scorpion61
Hey sparx, why did you cut off your quote of the article before you got to this gem?

I think somebody has an MPD. :dance:

Sparx

Thank you scorpion

Pete

Repete

ooops, how embarassing :blushing: hiding behind a MPD

D

dems4me

ooops, how embarassing :blushing: hiding behind a MPD

no... could it actually be we have one more democrat on this board???? Come to Dems... :flowers: :love:

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by Sparx
Thank you scorpion
:blushing: even more embarassing, trying to cover up despite the fact the retarded way you quote is the same under sparx and scorpion. :killingme

D

dems4me

:blushing: even more embarassing, trying to cover up despite the fact the retarded way you quote is the same under sparx and scorpion. :killingme

well apparently scorpion has posted 5 other times... I don't think its an MPD -- sparx doesn't need one - he does fine on his own. :biggrin:

Pete

Repete
well apparently scorpion has posted 5 other times... I don't think its an MPD -- sparx doesn't need one - he does fine on his own. :biggrin:
You REALLY need to stop huffing airplane model glue at lunchtime. :ohwell: